xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SvVifT

Some Intresting Amusing Facts Check it out.

A lot of these fact you found are quite humourous and a lot are about stuff i'd never be aware of. As they say, it's a lot of useless information but quite entertaining.The one about mohammad being the most popular name is probably because every muslim male has it in ther name somewhere due to thier religion. But I will also tell you another fact about it - the name can be spelt in more different ways than any other name..

What about North America and South America? :\

This is where we who are bordering on being a wrinkly get confused. When I went to school, there were 5 continents, Antarctica, America, Africa, Asia, and Europe. Now suddenly, somebody has decided we were wrong.

How can the number of continents change when there have been no natural occurences causing any changes.

Quick final point, Australia was borderline between continent, or worlds biggest island.

Some facts can be interesting, like the use of names in many languages and cultures. You wouldnt believe how many times that "nguyen" is used in a name in various areas of southern Brisbane (in Australia). Also at the same time the Muhhamed (sp) name is common in some areas of australia and overseas.

Well...Some Intresting Amusing Facts

The reason its impossible to kill yourself holding your breath is because it is physically impossible for you to not pull away when you are in a state of panic. You cannot think yourself out of pulling away.

-reply by shane

holding your breathSome Intresting Amusing Facts

breathing isn't learned retard. Its a reflex programmed into our brain and is actually entirely automatic.

-reply by cameron

North America and South America are BOTH part of the same continent, America. It's like where I live. I'm in the North Island of New Zealand, and we also have a South Island, but we're the same country. Just like North and South America are on the same Continent. You people need to learn the difference between continents and countries. Geeze.

Since I'm guessing that you're mostly from the US, so I'll explain that New Zealand is NOT a part of Austrailia. It is a part of Austrilasia, which is the CONTINENT, with Austrailia being the COUNTRY.

kill yourselfSome Intresting Amusing FactsReplying to iGuest the reason you cant kill yourself by holding your breath is when you loose consciencness your innate intelligence begins(breathing while sleeping for example)-reply by joel

<p>North America and South America are BOTH part of the same continent, America. It's like where I live. I'm in the North Island of New Zealand, and we also have a South Island, but we're the same country. Just like North and South America are on the same Continent. You people need to learn the difference between continents and countries. Geeze.</p><p>Since I'm guessing that you're mostly from the US, so I'll explain that New Zealand is NOT a part of Austrailia. It is a part of Austrilasia, which is the CONTINENT, with Austrailia being the COUNTRY.</p>

You need to purchase yourself an atlas. As a North American I'm pretty sure I live in the country of Canada, which is positioned to the north of the The United States of America, on the continent of North America. There are seven continents; Africa, Antarctica, Europe, Asia, North America, South America and Austrilasia. Also your suggestion that we need to learn the difference between continents and countries is highly vexing as all North Americans (Americans, Canadians, Mexicans and the people of Centeral America) will gladly point out to you that we are not all of one country but of differant autonomous countries with our own laws, culture and currency. Just thought you ought to know while you were up there on your high horse!