xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Account Affected Due To Server Shift

The following accounts have been affected due to server shift.Most of the accounts are affected if the account name or username clashes with another username. +-----+| LOG |+-----+[cseicons] belonging to Forum user [cse-icons] does not exist on Server.[ryo] belonging to Forum user [Ryo] does not exist on Server.[majestic] belonging to Forum user [concertina226] does not exist on Server.[frayedw] belonging to Forum user [Frayed] does not exist on Server.[moody] belonging to Forum user [Moody] does not exist on Server.[mike] belonging to Forum user [Mike83] does not exist on Server.[lokendar] belonging to Forum user [srbempire] does not exist on Server.[realthor] belonging to Forum user [realthor] does not exist on Server.[mini148] belonging to Forum user [mini148] does not exist on Server.

I was gonna say.. "Oh no, there I am, haha.."I was thinking about 'starting over', anyways, because I realized a little too late that your forum SN could be different from your site name, (and I'd rather use my SN for the forum, not that of the person I'm making a site for)..Maybe I should take this as an omen XD

My site is there to... what do I do to get it back and do I have to change the name or apply for another one?

Send a mail including your previous site details, cpanel username, password, Forum profile link and your current amount of credits to support@Xisto.com

For your DATA, logon to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
and use your OLD cpanel usrename and password.

DOWNLOAD YOUR SITE BACKUP ASAP :lol:

Thanks.

Actually.. knowing what I know now, about this site.. I believe I'm going to start over, and scrap that one ^^So.. let the lil Mini148 one die ^^(Actually, I'll go transfer my credits to this account, and kill it off myself ^^)

problems that i am having-cache not refreshing like it should-when making new documents get the offline error-keeps going offline thus shutting down scripts that i am running might have to restart it to solve the problems just let me know when your restart it so i can remember how many credits i have.