xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
michaelper22

Where Is The Mail Server Info? Need SMTP and POP3 server info

I looked in cPanel and noticed that I have a total of 99 email accounts. However, I can not find any sever connection information. Can any one proide me with these settings?

Not really sure what you mean.
But I'll try to answer your question.

You can create an email account on your host by going to :

Add / Remove E-mail account(s)

which is under the category :

email management tools

Once in, just hit add account and put in a username , password , and how many space you want the account to store.

You can start using the email afterwards.

If you want to read the mail , go to read webmail and select one of the following :

NeomailĀ  HordeĀ 
SquirrelMail

OR

you can go here : http://www.mail2web.com/

enter the email address and password.

hope this helped , and if it didn't , just ask.

Sorry, not my question. What is the address of the POP3 and SMTP servers (ex. that you would enter into an email client like Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird)?

I think you best PM an admin or wait for someone else to reply. I think the previous answer is correct. The email service is a web-based service I believe, similar to yahoo and gmail.

***Edit follows below this line ***

:: EMAIL SETUP ::-----------------
We allow our member's to setup UNLIMITED Email addresses. To do so login to your Cpanel.
Xisto provides unlimited POP3 Emails, Forwarders, autoresponders, mailing list, spam assasin, box trapper and a lot more.
:: THE FOLLOWING ARE THE E-MAIL SETTINGS for OUTLOOK EXPRESS ::
INCOMING MAIL SERVER : mail.ABC.trap17.com [ where ABC is your subdomain name ]
OUTGOING MAIL SERVER : mail.ABC.trap17.com [ where ABC is your subdomain name ]
Outgoing PORT : 25
Incoming PORT : 110
USERNAME : THE-USERNAME-YOU-SET-UP-IN-CPANEL@ABC.trap17.com [ Setup mails in the ADD remove mails in Cpanel ]
PASSWORD : [The password that you setup in Cpanel ]
Use mail.YOURDOMAIN.com if you have hosted your domain with us.
[ IF YOU USE INTERNET EXPOLORER, YOU CAN AUTO-CONFIGURE OUTLOOK EXPRESS by logging into Cpanel and go to Add and remove Mails and you will find a link to AUTO-CONFIGURE. Use it to easily configure your Email ]

Found this info using a search of "+mail +servers" in the search feature at the top of every page.

The original link is here. Please read the whole page. It gives lots of information.
Notice from jlhaslip:
Editted to include info and link found after first post.

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

INCOMING MAIL SERVER : MAIL.YOURDOMAIN.TRAP17.COMOUTGOING MAIL SERVER : MAIL.YOURDOMAIN.TRAP17.COMFOR MEMBERS WHO ARE HAVING REGISTRED DOMAIN.INCOMING MAIL SERVER : MAIL.TRAP17.COMOUTGOING MAIL SERVER : MAIL.TRAP17.COM