xisto Community
Florisjuh

Get Paid For People Viewing Your Images ImageCASH

The site is covered in ads, and half of them are sexually-oriented. Sorry, but I'll pass.Also, any offers I've ever seen on the internet that give things away for free or pay you for doing something have always been a scam. The old saying "you get what you pay for" is very true regarding the internet.

The site is covered in ads, and half of them are sexually-oriented. Sorry, but I'll pass.
Also, any offers I've ever seen on the internet that give things away for free or pay you for doing something have always been a scam. The old saying "you get what you pay for" is very true regarding the internet.

Google Adsense? :)

You know i went there and i went to the non adult section and there was still adult stuff lol. Youd think they would get in trouble for that.

god.. adult content no matter WHAT i search for...

Lol, there are a few exceptions, of course. Very few though.

yeah like the fact that GOOGLE NEVER PAYED ME MY ****ING MONEY!!

ImageCASH allows you to upload/host your Images for FREE!

ImageCASH has now stopped paying for image uploads, it is now just another free image hosting site.
Edited by sunny (see edit history)

Just a quick thing i found havnt tried it yet but it looks like a better version of image cash imagegravy.com might be worth a try whata you think?Edit made account if you would be kind enough and are going to make an account could you go through this Link

Ill use your ref link and sign up, sounds "reliable" (maybe). They say that they just purchased extra server space and in thier FAQ they have an entry that explains how payout works. Though they wont tell you how much they make, that does not matter to me, I just wanna know how much I WILL make.

One thing you have to remember..... There are alot of scams and scammers out there, be weary of both. Its the few who have tried them all, who can recognize everyone of them.

Well this site turned me off as soon as I saw the content of the ads around it. Sure the amount of ads was ok considering that is what gets you the money but the sexual content turned me off. I was hoping for more of a friendly environment to make money but I guess no more of that.

hey dudes be care with this kind of websites cause if you read the TOS you must have the copyrights of pictures hosted, sure, risks are "weak[?]" (not mush) lol this pgm can become a remunerative system if you know the rules and the cost % parrainage/affiliates.how this website makes money ? yeah adds and you're even payed if guys dont click on adds cause they are also payed by the marketing system cut per mile. get pay per mile adds seen...have fun guys