xisto Community
Florisjuh

Get Paid For People Viewing Your Images ImageCASH

There is a pretty new site, called ImageCASH, where you upload your images, and when someone goes to look at it, you'll get awarded a tiny bit of money. It works this way:
You upload an image and share the link with everyone
People watch your images in ther web browser, on a page wich also got advertisements
You will get payed 30 percent (10 percent for reffered people) of the money advertisements of your images generate!

Here's The Link http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by mayank (see edit history)

Bandwidth Limit ExceededThe server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

I can't trust any program which operates this poorly and prematurely. The owner should've gone with OpaQue's dedicated server plan... :)

Yikes! I mistyped the url, it should be http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ in stead of .COM. Would you be kind enough to edit my post? :)

Notice from mayank:
Please, use the report button when you want to make any changes in your posts. This has to be taken up seriously, so please be carefull next time
Edited by mayank (see edit history)

Hmm very interesting , ill give it a shot yet i do not fully trust it but uploading some images and referring a few people isn't to hard nor does it kill much time , it might be interesting :)

Hi There,Everyone wants to be rich and famous. Everyone wants to be recognised. Whatever be the amount of moolah people making, but one has to admitt its agreat concept.Again advantage to fair skin and all thoes aspirant to beauty paegent and model hunt shows to showcase themselves to the world and GET PAID !Nice idea to pamper one self and make other see their good or not so good faces. (Not meant to hurt any one)Knowlege Pool

I think they only get money though if you <- snipped -> from the images. How can they make money by using up bandwidth and having people come to their site. If it is the images/ads someone has just got to click on your link a bunch of times. lol Make lots of money. I know it isn't how it works but that'd be funny.}

Well ive made a gallery and it seems to be getting hit's , we'll see at the end of the month . Ive read some review's and people seem to be getting paid , i don't think you could become rich off of it but ateast it's an extra 10-20 buck's , doesn't sound like much but it is if you think about it , atleast for it is . An extra bonus is that they allow adult content woo! :)

Why dont I trust this? If you ak me,how is this good for them if they let you upload pictures (Using up their webspace), and pay you just for people looking at them? They are just throwing away money for no reason...Elegost

If you didn't notice there page(s) are right full of ads , it's ad supported . They pay there members 30% of what the advertisement';s bring in so that could be good or bad but really you have nothing to lose but only to gain. :)

kool....that is a kool thing that by just looking at the uploaded images i can get $$.......I dont understand the concept under that..i know they do that basically to make the ppl see their ads and stuff but no one rarely does that...tho most of the ppl do that...O welll dont mata..as long as we are getting stuff for free adn without ne hard work at all it doesnt make any difference...I ll try out for that offer today itself..'Wish Me Luck"lol :)

It doesn't just work on click's , most program's like that also work on page impressions which is basically everytime someone refreshes/ hits there page , it count's as a page impression. I can guarantee you that they make a good amount of cash from the ads , they have over 150k users and there's thousands perhaps millions of unique visitor's per day :)

yeah, if they pay you then you will get about 30% payed of their of their adds and I think it is to little... Its better that you try to get more visitors to your own site and then try to get some addverstisors who can give you money to host their adds.

well the problem is though you cannot post referrel links well at least on this forum. so trying to get other people to look at them is pretty hard since this is loaded with ads.