xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fred Hatamian

Pay Per Click Programs fake or real

Many of us have pay per click programs or are looking for one. Well i discovered that many pay per click programs trick or do not pay the money that you deserve. For example Bidvertizer is a program that i used to have and my website is pretty famouse and befor Bidvertizer I used to have Google and with Google i would get aroung 40 dollars a week but when I changed to Bidvertizer I was only getting 1.20 a week. So i quickly discovered that i was not getting payed for the clicks. The reason I changed for google to others was beacouse with google dropes their price once the website staartes getting old or people are clicking more. So now im using clicksorI hope it works. If you have better program pleese tell me so I can get it.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Posting in the wrong forum will result in warning. We have dedicated Pay Per Click section. Moving from What Is...?
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I know google is pretty popular. They can be trusted because they are a known site and they won't cheat you. Many sites try to cheat you out of money, they are just trying to get money by making you think you are making money. I have always wondered though, do they count by hits or just unique hits or something. If you wanted you could have someone go to your site and click a couple ads every once in a while just to make you money. :) I sort of figured they have a code set up to prevent that but I don't know.

I do not really recommend any other sites other than google adsense. Because I found out that none of them are better in terms of click through rates. I had a very bad experience with adhearus.com, they just disappeared with my earning amounting to more than 20US dollars. chitika dot com is really not as good as google adsense so does clicksor dot com.However, if you are United states based or have sites that have United States based audiences you can apply for yahoo contextual advertisement. It is in beta version but I heard that click through rate is much better than google adsense.

Hi:I agree with the above poster on Google adsense. I think it is the best pay per click around. They serve up relevant ads and are legitimate. They also pay.Yahoo has recently come out with a competing program to compete with Google Adsense. So fars, the reviews I have read are favorable. However, I am happy with adsens, and won't be switching.Sunkist

Yes i agree Google is a very big name.They show a lot of testimonals of what they provide.there are many companies around but well all look forward to GAdsense coz of their name in this industry.By the way has anyone been able to put yahoo ads on their page.please PM

Many of us have pay per click programs or are looking for one. Well i discovered that many pay per click programs trick or do not pay the money that you deserve. For example Bidvertizer is a program that i used to have and my website is pretty famouse and befor Bidvertizer I used to have Google and with Google i would get aroung 40 dollars a week but when I changed to Bidvertizer I was only getting 1.20 a week. So i quickly discovered that i was not getting payed for the clicks. The reason I changed for google to others was beacouse with google dropes their price once the website staartes getting old or people are clicking more. So now im using clicksorI hope it works. If you have better program pleese tell me so I can get it.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Posting in the wrong forum will result in warning. We have dedicated Pay Per Click section. Moving from What Is...?

Hi everyone,

I'm totally new to having to post. I often read posts but never reply so forgive me if I mess up.
I have a pay per click website. It use to have alot of members but I ended up losing support for
a variety of reasons and now we are on the road to recovery, however it is slow going. I think
the key for it to work is if there are many people using it and all searching through it.
It's mysearchpoint.com If anyone has any help or answers-I'm totally open to them.

Thanks