xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fred Hatamian

Xenimus mmorpg

In my opinion Xenimus is the best rpg game. The World Xenimus is fun and exiting. There are always new places to explore and new things to do. You can trape money with other people in the game, kill others, buy a house, take over a castle, level and become powerful, form links and kill with other playes. In this game when you level you get new magic tricks for examle at level 30 you get a magic trick where you can port into other places and there are magic tricks where you can set off bombes. I have a level 32 wisard and I enjoy playing with my friend in the world of xenimus. THe reason I like it over World of Warcraft is first its cheaper only $5 per month and also it gives a bigger sence of community because you can email the owner of the game and he will fo favors for you. To play this game just visit http://www.xenimus.com/ and download the game.

Yeah... the site looks totally unofficial. Also, I don't think its worth the money. (I don't play any other MMORPG thats P2P) IMO, Ragnarok Online (if I still played) > Xenimus anyday.

xenimus isnt a big designed game.its all about fighting. the battles on there are vicous the problem is the maker dosnt put any time into the site.anyone who starts the game will jsut get whooped and killed by everyone they meet and its almost impossible to lvlbut once u get there u will be paying loads into it. its the most edicted game ive ever played.and ive put more than 500? into it.

xenimus isnt a big designed game.

its all about fighting. the battles on there are vicous the problem is the maker dosnt put any time into the site.

anyone who starts the game will jsut get whooped and killed by everyone they meet and its almost impossible to lvl

but once u get there u will be paying loads into it. its the most edicted game ive ever played.

and ive put more than 500Ł into it.

204325[/snapback]

I play the game its not totally about the graphics but it does have a good theme to it. It is hard to find gear and have a good character in the game but when i first started my friend told me about it and helped me get a good cheracter with good gear. I wouldn't say its the best mmorpg but overall it pretty good.