xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
willywonker

Fold Laptop With Touch Screen this is information about the fold lappy

Ok i have heard that there is a new kind of laptop out...you can fold the screen over the mouse and keyboard with the screen facing up then with the laptop you get i call a "Magic Pen!" that interacts with the laptop screen and the courser moves with it and you can write hand written emails with this clever pen every thing to work to gamming done by this fold back screen pen laptop any ware at any time it folds like a notpad "paper notpad!" 360' turn too i have one of these works with any Operation system ever (not including 3.1 :)) just as well other wise it will go crazy!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Do not spam our board. Removed 20x!'s. Moving to Hardware section. If you don't stop posting old news or none contributing posts you will be banned.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Well I haven't seen them before for personal use. It is a cool breakthrough in technology. I would buy one if I could but I am pretty content with my laptop. If you want more info. about the tablet pc go to https://www.xploretech.com/us/products/tablet_pc_le.asp

Not really a breakthrough in recent months. Yes, it's called the tablet PC, and it actually comes in another flavor. What you are referring to is the convertible tablet. These are, as you said, laptops with fold over and touch screens. The other kind is the slate, which (if you think about it) is a computer inside a monitor, and are more expensive (as far as I know).