xisto Community
heavensounds

Loosing My Girlfriend

I am soo desperate :D A month ago i started dating this the most amazing girl and for the first motnh everything was mooore than perfect...than she started getting weard and now we are sort of over...I don't know if i'll be able to survive this! I am totally lost, confused and sad. Now she doesn't eve want to talk to me...LIFE IS SO MUCH SUFFERING!!! :P:D:P

hey man! don't be sad, with girls you'll never know what are they feeling, you have to be patient, and give her a space, let her think of what she wants and if you are the person who she wants to share her heart, and if you are not that person, you must let her go, or at last be her friend.but don't loose your faith, one thing that always works is thinking in what she saw on you to trap her heart for first time and simply give her more of that thing that only you can bring her, and don't forget, be patient, and tell her all the things you are feeling, and just be you!.i hope you come back with your girl, and good luck!

Girls get raped by emotions everyday. They don't mean any of it. If she was just "dating" you chances our your not gonna get back together. If she really loved you youll get abckt ogether and live happily ever after. Either that or maybe you just sucked at kissing :)

LIFE IS SO MUCH SUFFERING!!!

Wait, it gets worse...might not feel like it could right now, but soon enough, it will.
If you can get over this little challenge, then you will be stronger in the future and better able to cope with life's little hiccups.

All the best in your relationship(s) in the future.

Girls are always mysterious and what they feel, we will never know (as men lol)
Have had some experience myself, like one day she cries out that she loves me and next day she left for a 46 (!) year old guy :)

I hope you'll get over it soon and as jlhaslip said:

If you can get over this little challenge, then you will be stronger in the future and better able to cope with life's little hiccups.

Good luck

Hello I think you guys need a girl's opinion in here huh? It is true that girls always change their minds, are confused, and are ALWAYS fickle minded so you got to be patient. Let me tell you a story, a guy used to court me and then we had our first date. He thought our date was perfect, awesome, and wonderful because he was so happy after the date. But me? I thought it sucked big time. He was a looser. He bored me to death. So THE NEXT DAY I dumped him so to stop the agony and the waiting and the expecting. As for you heaven sounds, there must be 3 possible reasons why she started getting cold.a. she doesn't really like you (or she just realized she doesn't really like you)b. you were boring and she found someone betterc. she dated you because she wanted to see if things will work between the two of you and then after you dated she realized it just won't work out.

I am soo desperate :P A month ago i started dating this the most amazing girl and for the first motnh everything was mooore than perfect...than she started getting weard and now we are sort of over...I don't know if i'll be able to survive this! I am totally lost, confused and sad. Now she doesn't eve want to talk to me...

LIFE IS SO MUCH SUFFERING!!!

B)  B)  :)

202733[/snapback]

See here, it takes 2 people to establish a relationship, right?

Should one of these 2 fail to agree to a relation, then there ain't such a thing as a relation, Ok?

Most of us end up discovering that having being dumped at least one time has been a favor done to us. What if YOU had discovered belatedly that she wasn't the right girl for you? You'd have been in a much more difficult situation not knowing how or not willing to admit that you had to dump the gf, what?

Chin up, boy. There are so many beautiful lassies around, just waiting for the right guy to come up, and think one of them will be the right girl for you. B)

A relationship is never perfect in my opinion, I think it's actually about how you deal with the imperfections. Where exactly did it go wrong? I assume she didn't stop talking to you all of a sudden. You are not giving us many details, but then try to think and analyze for yourself atleast what could be the reason for her to break up with you. You say that she doesn't want to talk to you. What happens when you write her a calm email, asking for an explanation in a respectful way? You see, I can imagine that someone would not answer a certain person, when the latter is acting all paranoid and desperate, calling her 30 times a day and sms-ing things like 'Oh noez1111 *BLEEP*..why aren't u replying me anymore?!!!!111one1111eleven111!!11 Talk 2 me plzzzzzz' I'm not saying that you are a boy like that :D But sometimes partners 'suffocate' eachother in a relationship, often without realizing. Sometimes people don't commicunate with their partner very well, which might result in one ignoring the other person. Anyway, guys, please don't tell him that maybe he sucked at kissing ;_;, even when it's meant as a joke, he might actually get insecure about his kissing(/sexual performance and all that) after reading that, whether it was or was not the real reason for him losing his gf. Topic starter: I don't know your gf, so I can't really hope for you to get her back, since I can't tell whether she's really that wonderful. Anyhow, don't make yourself suffer so much :) Even when you two don't get back together, perhaps she isn't worth you, I'm sure you'll meet someone right for you sooner or later :D Cheer up, the world hasn't end yet :P//edit: Ah, my apologies, I just see right now that this topic is rather old, I saw it in the 'similar topic' list and unconsciously assumed that it was an active thread.

Edited by ink (see edit history)

It's not exactly a suprise why she's leaving you. I could tell you right now after reading that paragraph. You smothered her, annoyed her, or something along that line and she has perfectly good reason to try and distance herself from you. It happens. You'll have to man up, shoot up your testosterone levels, and get over it. It's not that difficult. It's nothing to get upset over. If you can't handle it, it's really not my problem. My advice is probably the best bit in this thread, too.