xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shengeta

Good Way To Get Ranked In Google SEO services, search engine optimization

My rank goes up as I trade links, so I know its true.  But like OpaQue said, your links within your own age don't count, so you want to trade with people with good AlexaRank.  It increases your chances of being higher.  Just a thought about it.  Thanks for the topic though! :lol:

205540[/snapback]

your links within your page sure DO count. a lot of things count and you need to incorporate everything that DOES count in order to rank well and stay there. to master just one area of trading links is not good. look at all the top 10 ranking people had a month ago. where are they? they were the ones concentrating on only trading as many links as they could. they aren't in the top 10 in google anymore

an easy way to get people to link to you without linking back to them is to continuously adding fresh content to your pages or offering things for free that few people offer. others like to link to those pages. be creative. it doesn't hurt :)

i can have a website linked to 1000 other website within a month. it will boost my page rank, but i wont be in the top 10 with that strategy.....

if people are using this strategy, what i would do is to eventually start deleting the lower page ranked sites from my own site and only concentrate on the higher page ranked sites that link back to me. links can hurt as much as they can hurt. if you don't believe me, start watching google more closely(as you should be doing already)

same here!

I've tried lots of things to come at a good ranking in the google..but now i've given up..because my website is a personal blog..so hardly anyone will look at it..other than my friends and family :P so why the hell google will put it on a better rank :)

Just like Knowlege pool..whenever i put the whole url of my website in google..i get the link to my website :lol:

205492[/snapback]

blogs are one of the best tools nowadays to rank well. you just have to submit it properly and always be adding fresh content. there are MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of webpages out there. many of them search for free content to put on their own sites. once your blog is submitted properly, your blog will be seen. if they decide to copy it, they are copying your sig which includes a link to your site. don't give up so quickly on getting a higher page rank with your blog.....only if you don't keep adding fresh and relevant content

-aaron

blogs are one of the best tools nowadays to rank well. you just have to submit it properly and always be adding fresh content. there are MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of webpages out there. many of them search for free content to put on their own sites. once your blog is submitted properly, your blog will be seen. if they decide to copy it, they are copying your sig which includes a link to your site. don't give up so quickly on getting a higher page rank with your blog.....only if you don't keep adding fresh and relevant content

-aaron

205828[/snapback]

manual submitting is the best

google is indeed the leader in se and the others follow google

make sure ur link on other sites/forum (sigs) ect

dont place to many links on your main page

never use to mainstream keywords in ur metatags like downloads, forum, ect

make real and good and much content allways is best !

hope them advise helps a lil ! :)

Hello,

hey please let me know is correct that even domain name plays an important factor in search engine ranking

please explain me how is it

?

i mean what kind of domain names gives more rankings

There's a lot more to it than that. Domain name, page title, meta tags, page content, keyword density in all of those and how your pages are actually structured all play a part in how your site is indexed.

202914[/snapback]

manual submitting is the best

google is indeed the leader in se and the others follow google

make sure ur link on other sites/forum (sigs) ect

dont place to many links on your main page

never use to mainstream keywords in ur metatags like downloads, forum, ect

make real and good and much content allways is best !

hope them advise helps a lil ! :P

210369[/snapback]

yes, manual submission is the best way unless you buy a $150 s.e.o. program that tricks the engines in to thinking you are manually submitting.

the to VERY important directeries to manually submit to is DMOZ and YAHOO and there are free tutorials out there to manually submit to yahoo PROPERLY. yahoo is a stickler to get listed, and then when you do, they don't like updating any future resubmissions so it's best to to it right the first time!

It seems that the site is ranked by the amount of sites it's linked to (Example: Blog to Blog or Blog to Community) and also it is measured by how popular the site is (like forums, communities, blogs, etc). So a easier way to get your site out there on the search engines, is to submit the site to many popular search engine.. (google obviously) and to promote (not spam) your link out there to other popular sites in a appropriate way (provided that those sites allow you to advertise your site of course).So basically the more your site is linked to other sites that are already indexed in google engine, the faster it appears in the index. But this only comes from my experience though, I'd be interested to read from those who had different ways or experiences.

however,rich the content of your site is the most effective meathod :Dit can attract many webers to browse and sign...to promote the page refresh...usually forum or community do well.

better to just get a banner exchange program. you will get a lot of traffic that way too. although google is good too. if you have an IPB forum, register it at ipbdirectory.com. pretty good site.

I just put up Meta Tags. That should make google want to stay on my page. So far, not a single bot came into my page, although I should be expecting one soon. As soon as I see a bot, I will know that my work submitting my site paid off. I think the best way to get ranked is Meta Tags and links. Simple and easy. If you have a CMS, meta tags should already be installed. That's what I did. Now I just have to wait.

I heard the best way search engines find you even google is u have to have alot of links on your site. The more pages and links on your site, the bigger chance search engines will find you and the more you'll be seen on them as well. I would give you some pages i read this off of, but it was a while ago, so why don't you search it in Google!? I hear that search engines don't really use keywords in meta tags anymore, but if you have alot of pages with alot of stuff, you can win.

202650[/snapback]

naw i don't reall think that works maybe sometimes but not all the time the best way is just to pay for ranking on search engines

Another way to get your website listed on search engines is to have the first few words or sentence of your website related to your keywords, and then even have the graphics named something to do with your website. If you put google adsense in your website this also helps in google finding the keyword in your site and ranking you on there site. even try google search content, this might help you also... Good luck with all this... and if your website is at top in google.com then dont worry about the traffic..!!! for your site man.. :huh:

Oh.. that sounds really good.. i will soon get hosted and want to have my website put into GoogLe <-- the best searching site ever.I think i will also have meta names because that is the old fashioned way of getting into googles search engine