xisto Community
Lyon

2 Gb Free For File Storage Or Web Hosting dont wait to see the link

the point was to share the information to anyone interested, i have an account there only to file storage, and not many files because i still don't know the bandwidth.And i understand that you all guys are not interested, but still 2gb is god for file storage if the bandwidth is good, that's what i'm trying to know, i've send an email to them yesterday, let's see if they email me back and i put the bandwidth here.If that host was importante to me, i wouldn't be posting here., i'm alsow looking for hosts with php, sql, etc... .anyway, thanks for your replys.

Thanks for the post, haven't heard of this one. I guess it's probably not good to hosts websites on, it'll be good for temp file storage, which is what I've been looking for the past week. With giving out 2G, I don't see it living too long either...

i dont get it. all i see is an email account when i sign up. i thought it was just a place to upload your **** and then link people to the **** so you wouldnt have to host it on your site. or am i missing something...

i dont get it. all i see is an email account when i sign up. i thought it was just a place to upload your **** and then link people to the **** so you wouldnt have to host it on your site. or am i missing something...

their crappy web hosting is here:

well i was at the site for about 15 minutes and i could not find the hosting section, nor did the link given above openedi tried to find a page which by which register and get an account there but could not find itits kinda funny, but i could not find anything about file storage or web hosting, or may be they've changed the services they used to offer!

I have a nice hosting company now but only xml, and html hosting no php no others , I am using it for 2 years nothing happened it fast ... free c panel<<removed url>>

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Do not use Xisto forum to advertise another hosting company/service. Review Xisto forum rules again.