xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Riots In France

well ... representatives from Paris' suburbs tried to talk to politicians loads of times;demonstrations were constantly being ignored - and now that people began rioting, politicians are happy to welcome representatives.we learn: If you wanna change something, add a nice little riot to your claims so people at least listen to you...

i heard even a kindergarden was set on fire...5000 cars where set on fire, and 34 police man were injured.kinda bad situation there...

Well, what we?ve got in France is a riot movement that is not good... it?s violent, yes. But is what happens when there are neighbourhoods into poorness. I heard some numbers the other day. France has a 8% of disemployment... and some low-class zones have a 30%. ?What does this means? French people don?t accept sons of inmigrants... and so, to have their rich white zones clean, there are junk neighbourhoods where people that doesn?t fit in their near supremacist ideals are packed.One day they begin to revolt... oh, my god, what a surprise!. It?s beggining to happen in Germany, in Belgium and probably it?ll begin in some other european countries. And has completely nothing to do with terrorism... it seems that every bad thing that happens these days in occident has to be blamed on terrorism.Riots are part of a social problem that I?d like someday will be fixed but I?m afraid this won?t happen.

By the way (nothing to do with french riots), ETA hasn?t signed anything or accepted a plan to disarm. Their politic party has said that they?re ready to negotiate to carry the conflict to an exclusively political context. This is like saying all and saying nothing at once. And some people think that they?re talking in secret with the government, but nobody knows.

well finally things have calmed down in france somewhat, the curfew help stop some of the rioting and has a unstabled peace between the people and the police so hopefully things will calm down.