xisto Community
sanbeand

My Dearest Teacher how bad is when u fall in love with her.

It's ok to have a crush on a teacher, but if you decide to act on it, you'd better be careful because she could lose her job if anything happened. (If you've by any chance seen the TV show "Degrassi: The Next Generation", you'd know. :)) It could be okay though if you're going to be out of school soon. That way it's not like she's your teacher...just a friend. :)

I totally understand you jezz!!! I had this HOT teacher in my high school and on top of that he was my religion teacher....lol. Many girls had a crush on him: he had those skyblue eyes, blond hair, tall, built, SMART, smelled so nice and was flexible with school work. Damn it!!! And he was going out with a teacher of mine....meany. But after a while I guess you just learn to not see them in that way anymore. After seeing the teacher you like 5 days a week etc. you unconsciously just look at them differently....not the same as the first few weeks. This will soon pass trust me. Best wishes!!!

this happens all the time. but mostly where the student is the guy and the woman is the teacher. the reason is because males reach their sexual peak around 16-18 while women don't peak until later (usually around 30-35).If i were you, I would go for it. what have you got to lose? the mary kate letourno this worked out... even though she went to jail, he still married her.

well your 18 so its not like you can go to jail but dude wait till school is ending... casue if not it can really screw things up in the class

We had a sub that was hott. It was really funny too. People were complimenting her saying she had nice clothes and stuff. They would say, "I like your shirt." or "I like your hair." but one person said "I like you." and everyone in the back laughed. It was hilarious. She was probably the best looking teacher/substitute teacher we've had. It's just funny. But than our science teacher liked to insult him. He was a nice guy but liked to fool around. He called her "Man Hands" and things like that. You had to laugh at it. My science teacher was a nice guy. Funny and acting weird and stuffs <_< .

allright half that confused me...but yeah i know what u mean... we have maybe 2-3 of those in our school system but the classes im in arnt that imature... so lol

Im in love with my teacher.My Dearest Teacher

OK...So I am a 17 year old guy high school student which has an adorable late twentys married english teacher, who is very flirtatious in class and downright sexy.  I have been emailing her lately and I'm trying to pursue a relationship with her.  I am deeply in love with her as I have never felt this way about any other girl ive been with before. Getting girls has been very easy for me my whole life as I am almost a master seducer/manipulator.  If she talks to me after class about caring for my grade and in an email states that I should consider her getting-on-my-case-ness to have begun...  with a =] after how should I take it? I feel tension between us when we are together and she said my name today twice to others and the second time put an exxagerated loud sence into my name, as if it may be her subconscience speaking out?

-question by Cant stop thinking bout her

MY HUSBAND/ TEACHERMy Dearest TeacherI'm 23 years old now, but when I was like 17 or 18, there was this teacher that liked me! I had to admit he was kinda hott! I used to stay after school, just to help the teacher, and I remember it was a Tuesday, when I was helping him cleaning the class... He grabbed my as*, I obviously didn't say nothing because I didnt want to get into trouble... And days after, he grabbed my as*, he kissed me, I didn't know what to do... So I randomly asked him out.!.! He said he wanted, me to move to his house, I moved there for about 7 weeks... We did it,,,, together one day, and got pregnant, my daughter's name is Madison, she is 6 years old right now, we live in NYC now, and my husband, cares, and buys alot of stuffto help me provide what we need for the family!-question by Melly

loving and falling in love with your teacher is not a thing that started with Mary K, its somethings been there since teachers and fantasies first began. The only thing different is how we channel those feelings we have. Its what we do about the feelings that actually matters.I have been lucky enough to have been on both sides of the coin and will tell you my version of things from both angles as I have experienced them. Please note this is my life experience whether good or bad I will just state as I felt. When I was in 8th grade we had an french expatriate teacher called Hazel or rather Mademoiselle Brookes. She was hot and dresssed real well. It was like she was the perfect body. She had it all luscious lips, seductive hips, her voice would caress your sould and her eyes would see through your heart. She had long sexy legs which were silky smooth and her skirt was low enough to just about cover her knees but left enough of her thigh to keep you hooked. I rember how the first few months of french were just a blur because everytime we went to Mamaselle Brookes class we were in a bit of a daze. Not just me but so many boys in my class seemed to have this serious interest in french class. And It was as if Hazel knew we were secretly ogling at her as she would sexily pronouces french words as if french isnt sexy enough with out the added effort she seemd to put in. Because I went to a public school ( the name public means different things in different countries so let me explain what public means in my scenario a public school is one owned by the public not government some countries call them private schools because they are private limiteds as in privately owned. Basically my school was the ones where some rich guys build a school and make the fees really expensive and they have all these facilities which make the school all posh though you learn the same stuff as government run schools.) Anyway because my school was a public school it had its own boarding for student and teachers who wanted to live within the school grounds. Mdm Brrokes because she was an expatriate had one of these on school houses. It was a two bedroomed house and was just off the main campus. And we would offer to carry books for her to her house because there were rumours amongst the older 6th forms students that sometimes if you were lucky she'd let you take care of her sexual needs. It didnt help that she wore low cut top which showed of her cleavage and would flirt with boys during class. She never crossd the line openly but sure enough she kept giving hints that she was treadig on the line. THis only made you fall deeper and deeper and deeper in love with her because it raised your hopes of thinking there was a chance to get with her. Rumour had it some boys had actually got to sleep with her but that was nevewr proven, the rumour was that if she asked you to come back after school to help her carry books to her house so she could mark them at her house then she was literally hinting that she was in the mood for a bit of loving. There were different versions going round on what to look out for when she asks for help carrying books. THey said if she gave you the keys to take the books to her house and didnt go with you, it meant she was being genuine about needing help but if she asked you to come to her place and then when you got there gave you keys to her class room to go pick up the books then you knew it was on because when you got back she'd be dressed in a bath towel and she'd offer you tea and one thing leads to another and before you knew it you'd have had a piece of her if you were up for it. I doubt if anyone ever really had a piece of her but I remeber the times she would flirt with me and as I went through High School I wanted to major in french so we could spend more time together and have those close sessions when she would offer to tutor me extra lessons but she was always very proffessional. SHe would flirt but she never crossed the line. I would peak down her top if she leant over and she would smile and say in a very very sexxxxxxy tone ooh la la tu es terrible garcon, and that would just make me go weak all over. She knew what we were up to and yet she never once did any innaprorite contact as other guys had claimed about her on the grape vine. And one sunny afternoon when I was in my final year in high school she asked me to carry books for her. Actually I was walking towards the bicycle shed to collect my bike so cycle home after school and as I walked she called to me from her front porch. I walked over to her and noticed se was dressed in a white summer skirt which was see through because the sun was behind her and I could see the silhouette of her body through it. My heart started to race. When I got up to her she said to me in french I cant believe I've watched you grown from a boy to a man. We both laughed and she said how are you doing, I said great cant wait for my final exams and she said I bet you can't you have a whole life after that. In three months you'll be gone and you'll be in Uni. And I'm leaving for France next april which was bout seven months from that point. I said Oh my god I cant believe you going back to france, i have enjoyed every lesson and its a shame other kids wont get a teacher as good as you. She looked at me and smiled and said heheh I bet with words like that you must be having girls left right and centre. We laughed and I said to her well occupational hazard. She said I like that you've turned out well. Its really nice to watch someone grown and be man real man like you. She learnt and felt my arms which were ok because I used to be an athelete for my school hence i went to the gym so i was a bonus on the biceps bit. She said I remebrber how yu used to look at me when you first started doing french class, you were always tryna look down my top. Did you think I was that attractive. At this point I was thinking. Keep flirting and I will be inside your pants I swear. I cooly replied I think you are even more attractive now. she got all shy and said ooh la la in that sexy french voice then she said to me. DO you wanna do me a favour. I need a pile of writting books I left on my desk in class. Could you use those big strong muscles to carry them for me and bring them here. I was like yes ma'am. And I walked to her class which was on the other side of the campus and in my head I was thinkning today I get lucky. Especially with all the comments about about my growing into a man and the muscles I knew I was in. I got her books and walked back to her house visions of her in a bath towel and how others before me had conquered her and I thought today my son, you become a man. I bumped into a couple of my friends and told them I was about to get lucky they couldnt believe my luck and said tell us all bout it when you done. I was like yeah gimme bout half a hour minimum, THey were all wishing they were me. When I got to her house and the door was ajar. I rang and she called back I'll be right there put the books on the on the coffeee table. I'm just finishing off here. I put the books on the table and waited excitment covering my whole body. Knowing I was about to cross the line and I didnt care, i wanted it. and I was not going to be stupid and tell on her. No way this was not wrong this had been my fantasy for the last 6 years. Me and Mademoiselle Brookes getting it on. I would know how it felt to be a teacherlover. I was aroused and ready I was going to make sure she enjoyed every minute of it. I could hear the water going shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i knew it was the shower going I knew she was going to come in a bath towel and seduce me. THen the moment of truth arrived She came back into the living room. TO my dissappointment she was still in the same clothes I left her in. She looked over at me and said you look dissapointed is everything ok. I was caught off gurad and I blushed asked me if everything was ok I said yeah sorry I just remebered something I havent done and needed to get done. She said oh sorry I didnt mean to keep you. I just wanted to finish loading my washing machine and thats why I took a while. Hey, thanks for carrying those books for me. Suddenly I realised she must have known how us boys were thinking and was playing on our fantasies I bet she knew we all wanted a piece of her and she would tease the older boys like that and they would get all excited for nothing. She offered me a cup or tea or juice and I took the juice option. I did so because I was thinking maybe my friends are watching the ouse to see how long i took to leave and if i left then it would have been too short a time to have been lucky so i dragged out it as long as possibe, I made small talk and drank the juice we talked and laughed and I never got lucky. She actually invited me to church on sunday which I dont know why i did but i agreed. About an hour later I made my excuses and left. Obviously when I next saw my friends, they had ofcourse watched the house to see if i would really stay for long enough to have done the deed and I guess taking the juice offer worked in my favour. Because when I told my version of what happened to my frineds, I didnt mention the washing machine load and the juice offer. I changed the part where she walked back in and said yu look dissapointed to say she came back in a sexy outfit and seduced me and how we did it and how I made her have multiple moments of extreme pleasure and because my buddies had monitored the house they were there to coraborate my version of events and everyone gave me respect for adding Mdm Brookes to my notch of girls. As far as legend at my old school goes I am one of the guys who got laid by an expat teacher and my name lives forever in the common room wall of fame. But then in truth imaginge if the rumours had gone out of control. She could have been sacked and lost her carreer as someone who is a sex offender. I realised then though that probably none of the other guys had ever had sex with her, all of us had lived out our fantasies in our own heads and were heroes amongst the pupils for something we never did but conjured in imagination land. I did though in the end meet Mademoiselle Brookes a month before she left I went to the church she invited me shortly before she returned to france and met her. We got talking and went out for coffee. We talked and talked and had a really great time and I asked her if I could take her out clubbing before she left for France. She agreed and eventually we met and went out clubbing. She looked ten times hotter in Jeans and we got drun and had loads of fun. I took her home with me and my fantasy came true 5 times that nightor rather the rest of that next and the next morning. she confided in me that i was her first toy boy and when i said you telling me you have never slept wit another guy from school she swore she had never. She told me she knew we all wanted to do and she was flattered by it cause it meant more to her knowing that us younger lads thought she was hot and lusted for her but she would never ruin her carreer for a night of sex. She used to have sex yes but with the other male teachers who lived on campus. I was the only guy who had actually made a pass for her after i left school and because I was no longer a student at her school had agreed. Shortly fter that when she returned to France we kept in touch as friends via emails and slowly drifted apart- I mean the friendship.Now this is my experience loving a teacher. I would like to go into my experince as a teacher and having students have crushes on me because I did do a bit of teaching assistance whilst I was on University semester breaks to make a bit of money and because of my young age I had girls flirting and hitting on me all the time. Its was nice but after a while its just too many girls, to much repetition cause they all using the same tactic and of course the biggest problem being that I was a teacher and they were student as well as the fact that they were under the legal age of consent. Now some of the girls dress really hot and act more mature and know what they doing when they flirt with you or open their legs at a certain angle when the teacher looks their direction. Its so easy to start getting feeling of lust and desire but its not worth getting sacked or on the sex offenders register. As a teacher you are there as a 'parent' and you can not take advantage of your children but naturally because you are not related thats not going to stop your biological clock responding to the things that its sees and feels. So you have to say yes I feel this but this is wrong. I can not persue anything sexual with my school children I am their 'parent' and im here as a leader not a lover. So in terms of flirting with that 23 year old teacher of yours be my guest but do not make things awkward for you both by trying to make it anything more than just a teacher pupile relationship

While reading all this I wasn't sure it all was true. Then I said to myself that maybe it might have been...But in the end I got to the point you say you did this 5 times in a night and, sorry, I cannot help thinking you invented it all...Nice try anyway ! :)