xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Florisjuh

Wc3

Does anyone play the WarCraft3 mod for Counter-Strike? I really like it. Getting XP and getting more skills etc B) Its like ET only more Magic B) But I can play raw CS too, only I *BLEEP* in that so I stick to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory and War Craft3

I have heard great things about this game on battle.net. I should probably try it out sometime. But I dont really like the whole mod thing.. like it is on RedFaction. I hope the game can be enjoyed without mods.

mmm, the problem about plain CS is that you can improve your gaming capacity's but dont get additional technoligies, skills etc... Like In Wolfenstein ET and WarCraft 3 mod you gain XP and special skills like self bombing teleporting in WarCraft 3 mod and Akimbo Lugers/Colts in Wolfenstein ET

Nah, WarCraft mod on cs sucks.. lol. I think, thoguh that warcraft on battle.net is a great strategy game. and once your good, you will own all :}~. but, besides that i think CS is a good game >< just dont play the bad mods, lol.. Warcraft tft is a good game.. if you dont have it, get it ,... latez

I like it sometimes... Depends on what kind of day i have... At the moment i mostly play plain Counter-Strike. I like warcraft 3 TFT (As strategy game) alot too btw.Sometimes i like getting better, but most people are allready lvl 10 when you join, that sucks <_< Is funny if you are lvl 10 yourself btw!