xisto Community
Mareck

Sigs Comments plz

I love the background effect for the first one. Gives maximum focus to the render.The second one is awesome because it fits the name perfectly, "Shadow."Name placement on the last two are just ingenious. The last sig is a bit dark though.Overall, those are very good sigs. Enter our sig of the week, and you'll probably win.

Impressive work. I love how you blended the text into the render's hand on the 3rd one. And i see you're fond of pixel stretch.

Ooooer... this looks like stiff competition! Very, very nice work! Only thing missing on the last 3 are borders. You can leave them off in the future too if you like, it would be the only way I could beat you in a SOTW! :P

Bit too much pixel stretch for my liking. Some of the overcontrasting and grunge/cloud brushing isn't working so well either, but overall pretty good. IMO the Yoda one is the best - it's the cleanest.