xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FearMonger13

Hi, I'm New Here

Hi everyone, I came here for free hosting [that has cPanel]. I did try to sign up at Xisto.net but it gave an error saying 'only one account per person'. I haven't registered their before, and I tried entering other email accounts and different sign up info. but kept getting the same error. So anyways, I'm here now and I hope to get hosting soon.

welcome new user, this is the best free web hosting community, here you can find all you need to publish your work besides you can share your skills with other people and ask for help when you get confussed.what you get here is a group of technologies like php, mysql, .asp, perl(i don't remember if is avaliable here) posgre, ftp, great hosting space and bandwith, and the best of all, a great service, it never, or almost never falls. for this and a thousands of reasons more you are in the best webhosting ligue, so seat your belts, and get fun!

Hello there and welcome to Xisto.In my signature area you will find important links that all new users should read. Take a look through and read them all before making a new topic.We appreciate all members joining Xisto.com. And I don't know what is going on with Xisto.net but I'll try to find out. Xisto.NET is ad supported where Xisto.com has better professional appeal with zero forced ads and better control over your hosting.Once again, good to see you as our member and if there are any question feel free to post them.

Hey HELLO! I'm "Becca" but please call me Becki. if you need any help I will TRY MY BEST to help you :P I'm usually a tad annoying.. but ahhh :P I really hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!! <3 You'll find me hovering around the shoutbox or something. XD Oh and I'm from UK. so like yeah coolio - you probably don't care, but I'll tell you anyways..