xisto Community
guangdian

Black Hawk Down Is My Best Favorite war movie,game

Now i'm watching black hawk down for twice.i just played the delta-force "black hawk down"and the movie have much same scenes with game.i just like the war films espesially modern war movies so much .can you gave me some films names i can watch?and thank you.ps:what's your best favorite war film?this is my list:1.black hawk down.2.snipper

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
All movie topics are posted in the Entertainment section and not in General Talk.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I also really liked Black Hawk Down. I have the game too, quite good. I would also suggest We Were Soldiers with Mel Gibson. I am not sure how "modern" you want the warfare to be, but this movie is about Vietnam so I would have to say that it is quite recent. There are tons of ancient warfare movies that are excellent, for example, Gladiator and Braveheart. That is all that comes to mind at the moment; if I remember any other good ones I'll post them.

Ive heard that the recent movie "Jar Head" is quite good. The reviews about the movie have stated that the movie is not as much about the Gulf War, but about the soldiers experiences at home and at war. The actors within the movie, Jake Gylenhall, and Jamie Foxx are both superb actos, and they probably make it an amazing movie. Plus, this move would really educate a lot of people who think war is "cool" or "fun".

Black Hawk Down just seemed like blood just to have blood. I had to watch half of it at a time. Platoon is one of my favorite war movies, The Deer Hunter and Full Metal Jacket are two other good ones. Those show the bad parts of war- although they had some gnarly bloody moments they are more psychological than just showing people with their guts blown out.

i noticed the samething myself alot of the scenes were like the movie. Same as medal of honor the beginning of that game is the exact same as the movie saving private ryan. I think it the game is similar to the movie then the game will turn out to be a better play. If you liked the movie then you are going to like the game.