xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sakal

Fifa Vs Pro Evolution Soccer Vote

What do u like more ?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, IMO, PES is much better then FIFA. It is just more playable... Dunno, FIFA is kinda more made to look better but not to be interesting to player... EA just can not make good game without bugs and lag... Engine is really *BLEEP*... Ur PC must rox to play this game normally and see all details... on the other hand, PES is more playable, players are faster, ball is faster, everythig is faster... it is more realistic, it had some problems with licence, so names of players were not correct, but I heard that they fixed it in PES5 which came to my country few days ago ( Serbia ) so I will buy it in few days... If someone allready tryed it, it would be nice to put some comments here and tell us is it worth of buying and should we stay on PES4 ?Also, compare FIFA and PES and why is one better to u then another one...

I agree. Pro Evolution Soccer is much better than FIFA. If you want good, playable and very realistic soccer, then you should play PES. On the other hand, if you prefer slow and easy, pass & shoot playing, then FIFA is for you. Also, I think graphics are not so important, a much more value has the playability of a game (I hope that many of you will agree).P.S. I play PES 4 every day and I hope that PES 5 is even better. I have tried it once, but only for 5 minutes so I couldn't see a lot. Waiting for your comments to see if I should buy it or not...Cheers!

Pro evo all the way.I remember i only bought my PS2 because i heard of a game called Pro Evolution Soccer was coming out for it. Now 5 evolutions later it's still the best football game around.It just plays like football.Nothing beats a night of pro evo with a multitap and a few mates

Americans don't have a clue about football (soccer), and thats why FIFA series suk :P

PES and Winning eleven are much better games (I think those use the same engine, by konami).

202042[/snapback]

I always remember when PCzone went to interview the guys who make the FIFA games, canadians I think, one of them said "This versions more realistic, and all 14 players on each side move and think independantly from each other" The guy interviewing apparently couldn't stop laughing at him :P

Just used the http://www.pesfan.com/ option file to update my game on the Xbox, looks so good now :D

I don't play any soccer games myself. I'm not a huge fan of the sports games. The only soccer game I ever played is FIFA 99. Very old game.I'll tell you what the XboX magazine said: Untill now PES has been better then FIFA, but this year the hole is much smaller. FIFA has added cool new features and the grapics are very good. PES also added a lot of things. They changed the gameplay a bit. It's now way more difficult, but that makes it more realistic. Their conclusion: The hole between FIFA en PES is much smaller this year. PES is more realistic, but not good for beginners, cus it is way to difficult.This are of course not their words, cus it's a dutch magazine and they made a whole article about it.

I agree fifa kind of goes by their name and not really their gameplay. I think that pro evoloution becuase they have to work harder than fifa to sell their game. The gameplay also seems alot better to me. But that is just my opion.

my vote goes to FIFA cause it is popular and instant updated for game player usually.every soccor player role's looks is vivid which is the most important to a sports game fun IMO. :)

tbh fifas used to be good back before the millennium and maybe fifa 2001 now pro evo just dominates, i remember fifa 97 where you could curl the ball both ways in the air in one kick ahh the days.. damn im 17 i feel old *shudders* :)

I like Pro Evolution Soccer better because in FIFA its a bit easy to play the game and If you play Pro Evolution Soccer(PES) Its much harder than FIFA and made from japan too... If you haven't tried this game i recommeded you to try it :)