xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SuburbanalCuts

Auditorium My new flash short film.

I just finished making my new flash film. It's a minute long. :rolleyes::angry:

It was recently shown at the Jersey City Museum at the Kissing the Dog Festival if anyone cares. Heh.

Heres the URL:

http://www.suburbanalcuts.com/auditorium.html

It's about a penguin who jumps in a pool and drowns. Turn your volume up by the way.

ok. That's alrights homie. No one ever does. Because there's nothing to get. a penguin walks around then jumps inside a cube and drowns. Yesh. That's about it. heh heh heh.

Hello 13 year old going through puberty...hmm..we seem to have something in common.Your flash thing.....WHAT THE CRAP IS THAT!?!?!!??I LOVE IT!!!It somewhat reminds me off dun dun dun !!! http://www.b3ta.com/ !! I love that website !!I don't get the actually "thing" but somehow the little blue pingoooo kept measuring out their sasuages.Or was it just a belly with a sasuage inside it? Anyways I love the singing...Its really good sounds somewhat near to Britney Spears...Seriously! Maybe..Even better..hmmm anyways its REALLY REALLY REALLY good!!!! I've already re watched it 5 times already....I think...I think...I am addicted x <_<...Oh yeah cool mutated blue pingooo with legs and a big sasauge.You should make one of a monkey riding on a donkey and another donkey kicks the donkeys *bottom* and the donkey flies up and the monkey falls into a pond and dies and blood gets splurted everywhere and runs into the sea and the sea all turns red and all the sea creatures turn into blood monsters and eat all human beings and take over the world and they get hungry and eat each other including the world and then there is no world left. And then one blood monster survives and eats itself because it gets hungry.

Hello 13 year old going through puberty...hmm..we seem to have something in common.
Your flash thing.....

WHAT THE CRAP IS THAT!?!?!!??

I LOVE IT!!!

It somewhat reminds me off dun dun dun !!! http://www.b3ta.com/ !! I love that website !!

I don't get the actually "thing" but somehow the little blue pingoooo kept measuring out their sasuages.Or was it just a belly with a sasuage inside it? Anyways I love the singing...Its really good sounds somewhat near to Britney Spears...Seriously! Maybe..Even better..hmmm anyways its REALLY REALLY REALLY good!!!! I've already re watched it 5 times already....I think...I think...I am addicted x :)...

Oh yeah cool mutated blue pingooo with legs and a big sasauge.

You should make one of a monkey riding on a donkey and another donkey kicks the donkeys *bottom* and the donkey flies up and the monkey falls into a pond and dies and blood gets splurted everywhere and runs into the sea and the sea all turns red and all the sea creatures turn into blood monsters and eat all human beings and take over the world and they get hungry and eat each other including the world and then there is no world left. And then one blood monster survives and eats itself because it gets hungry.

uhhhhhh. heh.

What sausauge blue pingoo? Are you reffering to my animation or B3TA? :-P

I dont get it. Anyway, thanks. And I'll make that animation for ya. Maybe. No actually probably not. Sorry.

<_<

<_< ...I didnt ask you to make it HA. I have a weird mind and I say weird things anyways who are you ?The sausage....I don't know what that is...Pingoo ? :) Pingoo is my wold for penguinies.You know what....HEY neightbours is on...laterz !

That's .... that's .... really, REALLY GOOD for a 13 year old!I just wanted to say: nice job! BTW, is that you on the background singing? Fun flash film, fun website. Wish I was that funny <_<

Do you make money from all this stuff you make ????

every month i get an average of 2 sales of my CDs.

heh heh.

they're really cheap so it's not dat much but, you know, I'm a good homie.

there's also a donating section that i just put up.

hey, that's really good, what kind of drugs are you using?... Seriously now, this IS good, and the fact that it was shown at such a prestigious festival speaks for itself... Do I sound ironical? I'm not, I really liked your movie.

WHAT YOU GET MONEY ?? O.O Why didnt you say ?? !!!! ....now .... how do you use that thing.. :(Oh well good job I'm a quick leaner....I'll learn it in NO Time...only 6 years..