xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sonorama

My Very First Time With A Girl I was already 20

Well, eventhough I was quite old, I still remember the first time for sex in my life was not that good. Why? well, I was dating this girl I loved so much... but I didnt want to force any kind of sex... I was a believer of what LOVE represents into a relationship. And it involves sex. So I remember this time I didnt have a place to stay for one night (my whole family was spending the night at home) so, this girl (my gf in that time) offered me a place in her house to spend the night.... I didnt want to have sex, but she did... so.... well, you can imagine the rest.... I was quite nervous and scared (hahaha, sounds stupid, but it is true) Does anyone have any experience like this one?Cheers!!! ^_^

oh yeah, the very first time ... mine wasn't any good either - I was going steady with this girl since about 8 months and when I finally realized what she was doing that day it was already too late...she didn't want to talk about anything right after it happened and the next day she broke up with me for no reason (well, obviously there was a reason but she just told me that she didn't want to see me ever again [we've been at the same school so there was no way she could avoid me all the time] or even talk to me longer than it takes to tell someone that it's over... oh, by the way, she's studying chemistry at the same place where I'm studying physics so we'll probably run into each other quite a lot during the next years...)

First times aren't supposed to great, onl y a few people can say that it was. For the rest of us, it's like learning to ride a bike, it's embarassing, but once you get it down, you can do it for hours!My first time was w/ one of my best friends in high school. I was almost 16(legal age here) and she 18 headed for college. I didn't feel quite so akward cause I knew she really cared for me and was a friend. I must have done something right, cause by the time I was 18 I was dating a 28 year old!

My first time was of course, with my ex-girlfriend. We were talking in my room about what we were going to do for a school project, then before I could notice, we were already kissing on the bed, and that's how it all started.We were quite nervous but curious at the same time, so we decided to give it a try. It wasn't all that bad in the end. B)