xisto Community
sonorama

Now I'm Starting To Hate My Job The new one

Well, I've got this nice job about a month ago. First of all, they told us (Human Resources administratives) we were going to earn money like hell! Then we realized that we had to wait a bit longer than they told us first in order to see the results. Liverpool is the name of the Store, which is a very prestiged and fancy (and expensive) store in this 3rd world country... We just had the first day of selling yesterday... and I haven't got any rest since we started working.... and I mean it.... one working month and none day-off.... anyways....

The worst thing is that I havent been able to post recently here in order to keep my account up.... that makes really upset.... and in the other hand.... We were supposed to get paid today.... and guess what----?? NOTHING!!!! We'll get paid until tomorrow... and finally they told me a couple of weeks ago that my day-off was going to be next monday.-.. and (again, please) guess what..... :lol:

I'm really upset about all this ************

Cheers!!! ^_^ (wish i had a beer with me...)

Aren't start up operations fun?If I ever had a perfect job, I either quit or got fired... Hang in there. Doesn't sound like it will get any worse. Hope you get paid for all your time and effort.

Your company looks like a worthwhile venture. I think it would be a good idea to try to stick it out and stay with the company. The company seems to have potential and as long as you get paid like they said you would and your work-load dwindles a bit, it sounds like it will turn out to be an excellent job. Good luck to you and I wish you the best, but just like exhale said, avoid the beer.

Stability, security and workload have been one of the biggest problems in the third world countries. In order to compete the developed world and also against their competitors many companies are using their employees like slaves these days but it doesn't seem to look like one but in reality that is the case. If you will complaint you become incompetent and labelled as not suited for the job. But there is ray of hope as well. Keep up the job as long as you don't have any other options. When you become a little more senior, respect and holidays can greet you more as well. I can understand what you are trying to say.

Hi therejob ...this three letter work can do magic . It changes you the moment you have it or loose it.But the biggest folly is we stop looking for work when we get a job.Most elusive of jobs become boring because they become jobs to us. let's love our work and we never require to find a job.If you cant love the work you are doing it's no fun doing it. A job done half hearted is like lob not done.Look for a work which can keep you hooked , which pays you not monetarly but professionally.Knowlege Pool

Hmm yea it would piss you off to work non stop and hear the crap they give you but i suggest stick it out , job's are getting harder and harder to get nowa day's , well atleast for me they are. I'm currently unemployed and been looking for a job and it's a pain in the *bottom* , im still looking so if anyone needs an employee let me know :)

if the world was perfect and we had nothing to *BLEEP* about, the world would be a boring place would it not? i've hated many jobs in my life but never *BLEEP*ed about them. why? because i chose to work there.what i really hate is when people *BLEEP* frivously about the little things. now if i can just train and convince my g/f not to *BLEEP* and stress me out about little crap, *I* would be a much happier guy! :lol: <buying a beer for any guy who knows what i am talking about who need one>

at least youre getting hours... i NEED the hours because i have bills racked up like none other, but i cant get any hours at work... i average about 2-3 hours a week. i just had a baby, so things arent easy with the amount of hours im getting because i get about 30$ a paycheck (every 2 weeks) if that... and i have about 9K worth of hospital bills so far, not to mention neurologists and physical therapists i need to take my daughter to because of some problems shes having :S