xisto Community
exhale

Personal Site <3 view it? please?

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

any comments? =) its SUPPOSED to be new, but i havent updated it in AGES. im gonna add brushes, fonts, more psds, and more tutorials soon. its my personal siite with those freebies for visitors that visit my site and i blog there so yup webdesigning or making your own website is really fun. i started when i was 11, im almost 14 now, 30 days im 14 so i have experience.. but when i was 11-12 i was still learning, so yup i had a website and when i was 12, i had a domain haha now im getting hosted here =P Xisto is awesome though <3 well thats about it for the history of my site and when i started having a website haha making websites are really addicting. you know neopets has guilds? those guilds are sooo addicting too. i dont play the games or anything, i just use lab ray to zap my pets and stuff like that then they might get painted when i first got lab ray i tried it on my kau (im2kutex) and it was changed ghost. so lab ray is awesome. even if you guys dont know what the heck im talking about, (neopets and some history?) haha well thats it. i was bored ^_^

if it seems to not be working just copy and paste the url because the url when i click it doesnt work ;; or maybe because its my stupid spyware. stupid ads made me click on it BECAUSE they faked the x (when you close things) and it was actually part of the ad.. people are so evil nowadays..

Lol! it happens the same to me: Got suspended.... my job is killing me now, man.... I need to earn points enough to put site up again!!!Cheers and good luck with your site ^_^

wassie thats was cruel man ^_^ but yeah exhale you need some credits to get that site back upagain. thus we can give a better review.

Ok I'm going to rate a site based on these factors: color, navigation, content, and overall layout. The maximum score for each criteria is 5 so 20 is the perfect score.color (4/5) - black and green is a nice combination. It doesn't hurt the eyes and the text are readable because font color is in white (nice contrast with black). Content readability is always an important factor because people (especially me) get annoyed when you can't read what a certain webpage says and you have to highlight the entire thing just for you to understand it. I'm not giving you a perfect score though because the color combination is not that unique and has been used in a looooot of other websites already.navigation (5/5) - nice coordinated navigation! This is also a good thing because another annoying factor when it comes to sites is when their navigation sucks and seems to get you lost in the middle of surfing the site pages and all you can do is to rely on the browser's "back" button so that you can be in that page where the navigation links are. For this I'm giving you a perfect score. content (3/5) - Ok your site has a lot of content in it which is a good thing. You've covere the basics; information about yourself (which is a lot really lol), information about your site, and how to contact you. You've also added little extra things that will make your visitors happy like tutorials, freebies (which I suppose you made yourself because you shouldn't be giving them away if they aren't really yours anyway), and a fcouple of things to read. HOWEVER, because I assume that your site is mainly a blog because apparently the index page leads to a blog, you should UPDATE YOUR BLOG REGULARLY because blogs are supposed to be updated regularly (at least once a week). I should've given you a 4 with content but since your blog (which seems to be the main purpose of the site) lacks updat, I opted to give you a 3 instead.overall layout (3/5) - layout isn't that unique at all. I've seen this type of layout before. For a reason I do not know, most of the sites I've seen with this type of layout are owned by 11 - 15 year olds. The site doesn't really have a "wow" factor that'll keep the visitors hooked or would mak them want to surf your site a little longer. My initial reaction once I saw the site was, "Oh nice but I think I've seen this somewhere." The top banner is quite nice though, simple yet mysterious.OVERALL RATING: 15/20 additonal comments: Not really bad for a 14 year old! (update your site it still says 13 year old). I can see you becoming a good and better webmaster in thhe future. Keep it up! :lol:

Ok I'm going to rate a site based on these factors: color, navigation, content, and overall layout. The maximum score for each criteria is 5 so 20 is the perfect score.
color (4/5) - black and green is a nice combination. It doesn't hurt the eyes and the text are readable because font color is in white (nice contrast with black). Content readability is always an important factor because people (especially me) get annoyed when you can't read what a certain webpage says and you have to highlight the entire thing just for you to understand it. I'm not giving you a perfect score though because the color combination is not that unique and has been used in a looooot of other websites already.

navigation (5/5) - nice coordinated navigation! This is also a good thing because another annoying factor when it comes to sites is when their navigation sucks and seems to get you lost in the middle of surfing the site pages and all you can do is to rely on the browser's "back" button so that you can be in that page where the navigation links are. For this I'm giving you a perfect score.

content (3/5) - Ok your site has a lot of content in it which is a good thing. You've covere the basics; information about yourself (which is a lot really lol), information about your site, and how to contact you. You've also added little extra things that will make your visitors happy like tutorials, freebies (which I suppose you made yourself because you shouldn't be giving them away if they aren't really yours anyway), and a fcouple of things to read. HOWEVER, because I assume that your site is mainly a blog because apparently the index page leads to a blog, you should UPDATE YOUR BLOG REGULARLY because blogs are supposed to be updated regularly (at least once a week). I should've given you a 4 with content but since your blog (which seems to be the main purpose of the site) lacks updat, I opted to give you a 3 instead.

overall layout (3/5) - layout isn't that unique at all. I've seen this type of layout before. For a reason I do not know, most of the sites I've seen with this type of layout are owned by 11 - 15 year olds. The site doesn't really have a "wow" factor that'll keep the visitors hooked or would mak them want to surf your site a little longer. My initial reaction once I saw the site was, "Oh nice but I think I've seen this somewhere." The top banner is quite nice though, simple yet mysterious.

OVERALL RATING: 15/20

additonal comments: Not really bad for a 14 year old! (update your site it still says 13 year old). I can see you becoming a good and better webmaster in thhe future. Keep it up! 

Thanks, i had more homework so i had to take less time on it ^^

lol well... i was thinking of closing it since i deleted all my files related to that website from my computer LOL, waste of time huh? yep.

i give you a 20/25 . Color = 5/5 The white and dark grey is very appealing.. the moving textbox is great as well...Content = 5/5 I LOVE the "Site Suspended" look.. very nice, i wish i could have that. Navigation = 0/5 Poor links, you dont have many. you should add some :-)Overall Layout = 5/5 PERFECT! i love it.. the SUSPENDED title at the top is great, the scrolling /404 thing is sweet.. good stuffs. Maybe if u get some credits it might look nicer.