xisto Community
map.evil-killer

Man Why Is Everything Hard To Get A Website Design man webdesigning is hard

okay ppl why is that they give u front pagew that u make a webdisgn adnthe u have to bye better stuff just to get it right plz tell me why

Because they want your money.

okay ppl why is that they give u front pagew that u make a webdisgn adnthe u have to bye better stuff just to get it right plz tell me why

well ithink you need to right better so no one has to squint their eyes or read more than once to get what you're saying.

but the reason they do stuff like that is to show you what you could posibly have but you'll have to spend some money to get the high end stuff. there are lots of free web desighn products out there many of them very effective. i myself use visual studios web developer epress edition it's a free version of visual studeo but it's not treeted like and it doest seem that way, it's very effective and feature pact: here

if you're not willing to go through all that or buy a professional product you can always ask someone for help i would help i need the extra practice. :lol:
Edited by etycto (see edit history)