xisto Community
hulunes

Google Pr how do you think

well,as you know good pagebank is a parameter scaling your site.but rank only from 0 to 10,if you got high value which prove your site is very popular.lots of web companies or personal websites often look at your google pr to estimate your site.is it really true as scaling way?like alexa... :lol:

do you have got a website?have you search your google pr?how do you think?

i am sorry that i typed a wrong word carelessly ^_^,correct is google PageRank.by the way,there is a url to let you get your google pagerank with the newest arithmetic.

Notice from Becca:
merged

Well I don't base my opinion of a site based on pagerank as pagerank can be manipulated. If anything I go by what other people say about sites It's a nightmare to find a host through a search engine like google because the results you get are usually manipulated.

mine's low. Vintagefairy.com has a pr of 5. I started the domain in April 2005. sorry iedited this post.. but the Pr i wrote was wrong . I checked lissaexplains.com which is a VERY popular site and it's pr was 7.