xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

The Best Rpg's What do you think is the best.

Diablo II is a survivor of RPG games. It's been around and active for about 5 years now. I still like playing it but after 2 years, I think i'm losing touch with it. But it's definetly on my top RPG list.#1 has to be the Elders Scroll series. It's a true RPG game. I don't particularly favor japanese-style RPGs. Except Star Ocean and Valkyrie Profiles. Those two were AMAZING.

I've heard that Dofus is an RPG game, but I'm not really sure because I'm not much of a gamer myself. I've never actually played any of the games that you all mentioned above lol...But I do enjoy it. I would think it would count though, because it seems to fit in with what I think an RPG is. But if I'm wrong, correct me by all means lol

Zelda

The best rpg i played , i played all series , From NES to NGC

I've heard that Dofus is an RPG game, but I'm not really sure because I'm not much of a gamer myself. I've never actually played any of the games that you all mentioned above lol...

But I do enjoy it. I would think it would count though, because it seems to fit in with what I think an RPG is. But if I'm wrong, correct me by all means lol

Dofus is an MMORPG not RPG and it is all made by flash from ankama studios , that why it has the best graphisme never made in an mmorpg . http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Edited by aminzzlink (see edit history)

i would say zelda if you classify it as rpg. It is a really amazing game. I really enjoyed the first one for n64. I thought it was amazing espcially how it all plays out. The story in the game is really great. Hoever the ones after that like the one where you have to get the masks in a certain time limit i didnt like as much as the first one

IMOWOW tops it, if your rich and have a decent computer.FF series are best for PS2 as well as some boulders gates.Runescape is best only browser, no dl, free game, even though its not amazing.With the new WOW update coming out soon, itll be no.1 definately.

i would say zelda if you classify it as rpg. It is a really amazing game. I really enjoyed the first one for n64. I thought it was amazing espcially how it all plays out. The story in the game is really great. Hoever the ones after that like the one where you have to get the masks in a certain time limit i didnt like as much as the first one

Come on this game is to old, have you played Fable: The Lost Chapter. You follow your character from begin to the end of live, you can be good or evil hero, knight or spellwarrior... THE BEST GAME EVER !!!

Final Fantasy is an awesome RPG. I got really hooked on FFVII, but didn't own a PS2 to continue in the genre. I did pick up an XBOX though. I did the whole Fable thing, so much potential, so little out put. Took like 4 days to beat. Side quests were comical, as was much in the game, not enough violence. But you can have relationships w/ men or women <_< , which I found odd. I don't know if you can consider Halo an rpg, game play is good, but not much for quests/outside plots.
I hear that Knights of the Old Republic is the latest and greatest in RPG though, I believe there's 3 parts out now.

Notice from electriic ink:

Edited by electriic ink (see edit history)

list of my favourite RPGs:Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIElder Scrolls III MorrowindElder Scrolls IV OblivionEspecially oblivion, now that is an immersive world, also the modability of the engine is amazing, almost anything can be done with it.i'm a little bit annoyed with the purchasable addons tho, they should be free :). actually, im a fan of the whole final fantasy series, great storylines, if a bit cliche'd. i absolutely loved tactics aswell, great game, great concept.-eternal