xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thebluekirby

What Are You Going To Be For Halloween?

My uni is being wierd and having a halloween party on Tuesday, instead of Monday 31st. Strange. But anyway I plan on dressing up as a fairy for both days and running, I mean prancing about waving a wand and stuff. Maybe go trick or treating but don't know how generous people will be in halls. I might get alcohol instead of sweets though :P

Oh and if you think a fairy isn't scary well I'm a guy who's going to borrow his girlfriend's clothes. And she is a lot smaller than me so there might be things sticking out :P

Hopefully no drunk guys try to grab things either.

I feel sorry for everyone who's not going out. It's free candy!

I'll probably go as a ninja again. One time my friend and I (we were both ninjas) ran into a group of little kids. One of them thought that we were real ninjas and wanted to be one, too, so we told him "Do your homework and eat your vegetables and someday you can be as cool as us!"

There was a party on on Friday night in my area and I put my hair down over my face, put white fac paint on with black lipstick and eye liner. Next year I'll get more organised and go as th eOogie Boogie Man from the Nightmare Before Christmas.

in our culture/country we do not have those halloween parties wherein mostly in the US are looking forward too, on Nov. 1 we simply go to our love one's grave and pay our respect to them, we can stay there for the whole day or even the whole night, we don't know if they are aware of that, the thing is we gave them one day to be with them even only through their graves.