xisto Community
thebluekirby

Cheats? Use em?

Do you use cheats?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do you guys use cheat codes, walk throughs, or stratgy guides? Just really curious to see all those pro game players XD I use cheats in most of the games i play if i really like it. If the game is boring, then I wouldn't bother =P what about you guys?

hi i just need cheats.but i'm not using so much cheats,but little.and if i could searching for it,and got any cheats,i of course will use that. ^_^ and if you spending the time of no cheats then why you not spending the time using cheats?it's my own opinion.

I usually use cheats on one player games after I have finished beating it once. It's a completely different issue for me with multiplayer games because when people cheat it effects the gameplay of other and I hate people who do use cheats, hacks or bots. On multiplayer fps games cheaters completely take away the fun and in mmorpg games cheaters ruin the game economy.

Nope, I haven't cheated in a game for years.Well apart from Sonic one, every so often, I load up the Xbox, switch on the Mega Drive emulator and have a quick blast at the last level of sonic1:DCan't remember the sonic 2 cheats in my head, so never do them ^_^

I'm not a big fan of using cheats. If I rent a game that I know will take a long time sometimes I will use a walkthrough just so I can get as much as possible out of the game while I have it.But I have to say back in the day I typed "idkfa" a lot of times.

Well, it depends. I voted for "Only in emergencies, when I'm really REALLY stuck"Well, what I wanna say.. there are some cheats which u can download from internet, they are more like some little programs with which u can cheat in multiplayer games... and I must say, I never use it. If I play some singleplayer game, I use it if I am really stuck somwhere and just can't make it without cheats. The only game where I really had to use cheats was GTA Wice city... there's no way to do something like kill 30 bandits with only one pistol and 1 rifle gun.... then I type cheat for armory and more weapon and amunition...

I really, really love using my cheat codes for video games. They can make the game easy enough so you can actually beat it sometime in that year. What I like to do in a game like Grand Theft Auto is to cheat when I beat it the first time. Then the second time I might try it without cheats. Cheats make video games funner too.

Well I only use cheats in emergencies situations when I finaly cant break the level or scene. Beacuse I get tired of to stuck and always lose, so thats why I like cheats. Beacuse there are players who cant finish some levels and then what, they have to get a friend to finish that level or even throw the game in the trash beacuse they cant make it.So cheats are realy good, but the game issent fun if you use them always... :P

I use cheats when I've alrdy finished the game. I wanna explore more of it :P I always use guides whenever I'm stuck or a guide to help me unlock stuff. If you always cheat the game you will eventually get bored of it faster than not cheating. IMO It's best to finish the game first cheating. If your stuck go read a guide :P

I don't cheat persay but when i get stuck and i can't find the way into the next area then i look up the guid for the game on the net other than that i don't cheat now i do use cheat codes after i beat a game and i wana just play for fun XP

When I was younger I did sometimes...in games like age of mythology, empire earth, the sims ect.Now the only game I play with cheats sometimes is GTA, but that's when i'm pissed. Then I pick cheats for all weapons and life and then i'm gonna live out. KILL EVERYTHING THAT CROSSES MY PATH!!!!! Ooh, that sounds evil (har har Mwuahaha) LOL. The weakest thing you can do is use cheats in online gaming. THAT'S WEAK!! They should ban all those players, but of course they find new ways of cheating then.....I never do that....

I always finish every game I play without codes before I even think of turning them on. The only time I actually ever use guides, and hints is when I complete the game and there are those little hidden extras that are near impossible to find, and when games just start to get boring I always find some fun in being able to jump ten times higher, running at the speed of light, and being completely invincible. :P

When I was maybe 11 or 12 I would use cheats not to beat the game but so I can unlock everything in free mode or whatever. I normally like to play the game as it was meant to be played, without cheats. Instead of using a cheat I use walkthroughs to guide me through something or as an example of what i could do. I normally don't though, it's only if I get stuck. What's the point of cheating in a game to beat it. It takes all the fun out of the game.