Avalon:

Posted Image

D3moxx:

Posted Image

Psychiccyberfreak:

Posted Image

Truefusion:

Posted Image

Votes must have a reason for it to be counted.

Please show scores at end of each post.

There's some confusion in my mind...between Samma's and truefusion's sigs!Both look really good but i have to give vote to only one of them..and my vote goes to samma....the only reason samma get's ahead of truefusion's sig (my opinion only) is that I like the brushing of samma's sig ^_^Score :Samma: 1Mayank: 0Reaver: 0Avalon: 0D3moxx: 0Psychiccyberfreak: 0Truefusion: 0

My vote goes to D3moxx, I like the different approach used with the small squares. With all the sigs starting to look very similar it makes a refreshing change. ^_^Samma: 1Mayank: 0Reaver: 0Avalon: 0D3moxx: 1Psychiccyberfreak: 0Truefusion: 0

D3moxx cool. but the text doesn't really go. xSamma: 1Mayank: 0Reaver: 0Avalon: 0D3moxx: 2Psychiccyberfreak: 0Truefusion: 0

D3moxx has this one its perfect in every aspect of sig designing, i should get back into the SOTW again miss so many of them already,Samma: 1Mayank: 0Reaver: 0Avalon: 0D3moxx: 3Psychiccyberfreak: 0Truefusion: 0