xisto Community
E-Sector

Which Console Will Win The Console Wars?

Which console will win the console wars?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In fact, PS2 have much more kid (baby) games than GameCube, they are just being hided. Sony wants that PS2 shull seems very cool. But.. if Nintendo wanted, i think they could announce more Action games, why didnt they put a DVD player in GC? Nintendo creates the best games, but: They are not so very smart when they not have a DVD player in GC, they are advertise baby games and more. But with Revolution I hope: No more kiddy Nintendo! Nintendo doesnt understand that the people not only wants games, they want movies and music to.

playstation 3 because the pads of new nintendo are the worst very unconfortable, stetic, yes, but unconfortable,next xbox 360 is more solid in graphics but have?nt much games as play 3 will have. i will buy playstation 3 when arrives to spain, now i have psp and playstation 2.

Omg, i see this for the 99999999999993785657456 time. Hehe. And everytime ill vote for the PS3. Its a very very very nice thing. But the other consoles are nice too. My list:1. PS32. 3603. Revolution :P Thats it,Greetz, Sydr0me

Playstation owners will go for PS3Xbox for Xbox360Nintnedo for NintendoI have a playstation 2 so naturally I am going to buy a playstation 3. The only way I probably would have gotten ab xbox360 would be if I won one on every10minutes.com but that didn't happen so it's PS3 for me. :P

Unfortunately, it looks like the Playstation 3 won't be offering unified (one fee pays all) multiplayer services, as can be seen in this Ctrl+Alt+Del comic. I must say, if they really decide to go through with that, it will be a very stupid move (even Nintendo is going to use the unified services), and will certainly hurt sales, or at least opinions.

Nintendo have checked how Xbox Live works, of course, they have tried to improve it.And change some things. Perhaps they only service is as good as Microsoft (But Microsoft has have aN ONLINE SERVICE IN TWO GENERATIONS this is Nintendos very first time).

In fact, PS2 have much more kid (baby) games than GameCube, they are just being hided. Sony wants that PS2 shull seems very cool. But.. if Nintendo wanted, i think they could announce more Action games, why didnt they put a DVD player in GC?

Nintendo creates the best games, but: They are not so very smart when they not have a DVD player in GC, they are advertise baby games and more. But with Revolution I hope: No more kiddy Nintendo! Nintendo doesnt understand that the people not only wants games, they want movies and music to.

201653[/snapback]

they didnt put a dvd player because they wanted to secue their system from mods which would allow to play copyed games, well in order to play copyed games even if you had a mod for GC, you would need a special burner just for their disks IMO...

I just saw this on Slashdot:

"Today, one of Nintendo's most public faces said the Revolution will stand out from its competition for a reason besides its innovative controller: price. Speaking to CNN/Money correspondent Chris Morris Reggie Fils-Aime, executive vice president of sales and marketing, predicted that the Revolution would be cheaper than both the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3. How low will Nintendo go? It's hard to tell. Microsoft is selling two Xbox 360 SKUs--the no-frills $299 core Xbox and the $399 standard model with hard drive and wireless remote. In his interview with Morris, Fils-Aime also reiterated that the Revolution will not support high-definition televisions. 'What we'll offer in terms of gameplay and approachability will more than make up for the lack of HD,' he said. Both Microsoft and Sony are making much of the 360 and PS3's HD capabilities. Fils-Aime also implied that the DS will see redesigns, just as the Game Boy Advance has."

A lower price point may be the answer for nintendo to be at least even in the new round. They have their trademark games (Mario, Link, Donkey Kong etc...) but that probably won't be enough to topple the 360 and the PS3. They also have the new controller, which I have to admit is pretty interesting. So now at a lower price they may be able to compete, depending on how much lower they go.

Do you guys know how many people have asked this question on ANY forum? Let's just say, multiply pi by 10,000 and you don't even get close.And personally, I think they all suck...PS3: TOO EXPENSIVE! I mean, what are Sony thinking, putting it's estimated price at $400???XBox 360: Sucks big time. Nothing so far actually works on it - put any game in and 99% of the time you'll find that it will crash after five minutes. No joke. Google Search for "XBox 360 crashes" and see for yourself.Nintendo Revolution: I though they were gonna call this the Nintendo Wii? Well, good thing they did change the name... but I hope they've also got sense to change the controller design, as for some reason, playing a console with a TV remote doesn't sound very sensible to me.But I'd say it's the Revolution that'd come out the best. Just because.

i would say the Nintendo Revoloution aka Wii. It is going to be the chaper of the three. Also alot of people want to try their new controller design. Hopefully the graphics won't be to bad.

Like i said in prevese posts, the ps3 will be the face of the new console generasion,with its outstanding grahics and playabilty the ps3 will once again be top console like the ps and ps2 before it.

Edited by Chatz (see edit history)

It could be Xbox just because of their early release. Most places i have visited show that PS3 is a favriot but after just buying a 400-600$ system people wont buy the ps3. That is only if Xbox gets into gear and starts to put out more and better games. Granted some of the 360 games are compleatly outstanding if the ps3 comes in and blows the dozen of games out of the water with a 25 game (with just as good or better games) release then the 360 is compleatly screwed.

I think it'll be a battle between PS3 and the Wii. I am in the party of thinking that XBox's early release makes it lose its momentum while the other 2 consoles have their release.I am a diehard Playstation fan, but I also love Nintendo. In this case, I think the Wii has my vote. 1. The Wii is just cheaper. Flat out. It'll probably release around $200. If you include the price of the games I'd want to buy for the Wii, it MIGHT make it to $500. That's still less than the price of the PS3 alone. If you put in maybe 3, 4, PS3 games, it might come out to be close to $1,000. For some, $500 may not be a huge difference, but it's a huge hole in MY wallet. I don't want to pay $600 for something that is primarily a toy.2. It was bad enough that PS3 is using something similar to their old controller, but now they've added a wireless feature as well. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Why didn't NINTENDO think of something like that? Idiots...3. The PS3 and Xbox are just improving their graphics to just make their games looks as pretty as possible. But you're only going to make graphics look so good. The Wii is totally focused on new gameplay...wireless controllers. Something we've all wanted for a long time, and now it finally seems possible. 4. E3. Sorry, in my opinion, nintendo just swept the competition. The game line-up was well-planned and it was extremely popular, I think.

Yea i think that the xbox 360 will win as well because its in between the ps3 and nintendo wii price, it has great hardware, features, and games. The only thing microsoft did wrong was not make enough of them to go around!The ninteno wii will come in second for people looking for an affordable system that will be able to play all the old nintendo games. This system wont be as good as ps3 or xbox 360 in graphics comparison but i am sure it will be a strong machine. Plus alot of people want to try out the new controller that they are making it come with.The ps3 sounds like it is going to be a big dissapointment for me. I dont know about the rest of you but im not about to spend $600 on a gaming system. Plus since the ps3 supports the new blue ray technology games are going to be $80. I am looking forward to the resident evil and final fantasy but these games will be on the 360 so i am not even going to waste my money.