xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
grunlof

Fifa 2006 What do you think on it?

Fifa 2006 is a good game, but its only a good game. PES 5 is much better, FIFA 2006 looks like FIFA 2005, and it doesn't have much changes. EA Sports needs money, but they don't care if games are good, or if they suck and that is BIG problem.

Hi I have a copied version of thsi agem for my xbox so cant play it online but offline i love it. I've played on the ps2 version online and think tis good but extremly hard. Love this game must admit i've never played on Pro evolution soccer so I cant compare but i may buy it too see what its like.

i got fifa 06 as well, everything is great, only thing i don't like is i think graphics can be done better..to me, they look a little blurry.. i think the 05 or the version before that one had better graphics. Anyways, it's really good playing it. i like the manager mode..where you coach a team and you can send scouts wherever you want to find playes.. one problem is that so far i havent been able to sign one player through the Transfering Period. i also like how they made that thing where you have to do things to unlock others.. that make the game more challenging and it doesn't get as boring.