xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nehemiah

Personal Pages ! Google Vs Yahoo.

We all knwo good has launched personalised pages. Which one do you like among Good and Yahoo. I am addited to Good just because of I got my email id as exact my name. But reg personal pages I have to say yahoo is rocking. What do you think? ^_^

Google's new thing is actually really likable to be. It's a very simple layout with basic colors and allows me to pick what I want and get the latest stuff. It's really great. Yahoo's is really just too colorful and complex with too many links and buttons that aren't part of the "personalized page" itself. Google wins in my opinion.

I really like the personal page of google, it has a very clean lay out and can feature lots of information, or just what you need to know. They are also much faster then Yahoo! personal pages on my computer...

Many people will hang with the Yahoo still because they have grown acustom to it. Why fix it if it ain't broken, applies here. Why cahnge if your happy and getting the job done? Google still kicks *bottom* over all! ...

I'm gonna have to go with Google (although to be fair I haven't used Yahoo's so thats a big factor in why I preferre Google's service). Here is what I like the most about the Google personalized page (I'm not sure how Yahoo compares so if Yahoo does it too, I don't mean to say they don't) 1) It has the almighty Google search 2) Gmail inbox 3) add (almost) any RSS feed. But mainly I like the fact that it is easy to use and has a simple uncluttered layout.

Oh My god...Good replies...I could have added a pool for this :lol: Anyhow...I don't belong to any personal pages, cause for blogging I am using AOL journal. Soon I will shift to my own journal after getting a host. ^_^ That will be amazing.

i personally think google is better because it loads alot faster and yahoo takes longer and i think when you search for things, google is better because it doesnt have much ad like things and its... more safe .. well fer my opinion.. lol BUT i like the music yahoo has.. like the music songs and music videos, i dont think google has those and stuff xP well i still like google better =P google has email too, GMAIL! just you can only sign up if you got an invite from someone :P