xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
electropunks

Ophra

shridhar- Ophra(is that how you spell it?  I don't watch the show) is the name of a famous talkshow in America.
Apparently, Ophra has been ruled the riches black woman alive, or something like that.

Oh! That crappy SHOW! I know it. .. I seen it a ones when Arnold was interviewed... a very old back show.. Then I finally ended up changing the channels. All that goes on is Women and their problems... and Ophra like a SAVIOUR B) , Seems to give them solutions LOL!
Can't believe any one at this site watches that show! May be there are elder and respected people too... no offence. I thought most of the people at my site were TEENS .. so the name TRAP SEVEN-TEEN! Rhymes and suits pretty WELL!

I thought most of the people at my site were TEENS .. so the name TRAP SEVEN-TEEN!

Haha! Nice one. I never thought of that. by the way, what is that show about? Seems like its a feminie based show? Ophra...wierd name. How do you pronounce it?

sex change

Ophra

Today I saw your show and I realized that My dreams have always been given to me because I have been loved by a woman who is my mother. I have been an abused child, a drug addict, a gay man, criminal and now for the last 17years a woman. I have a masters degree and if I can meet the challages in January I will have a doctorial degree in education. I felt so down because my disertation proposal needed corrections. I turned on your show and heard how the teen singer spoke about her mother and I realized my dreams have been met by God because I have been loved unconditional by a woman who always loved me as her child regaurdless. Please do a positive show on sexual reasignment. We all are not trying to be oddities. There are some us who have lived, loved and suffered life. We are and we only live as woman in society-Nattie

-reply by Nattie Kinloch

REPLY ON CHILD MOLESTING

Ophra

I DID SEE TODAYS EPISOSED AND I DON'T AGREE WITH CHILDREN BEING SEXAULLY ABUSED. AS FOR SAYING THAT THE GOVERMENT AND LAW ENFORCMENT SHOULD BE MORE INFOLDED, YES. WHEN I GROWED UP IT WAS THE RESPOSIBLITY OF THE PARENT TO KNOW WERE THERE CHILD WAS AND WHAT THEY WHERE DOING AT ALL TIMES. IT'S ALL TO EASY TO POINT THE FINGER AT LAW ENFORCEMENT BUT KEEPING IN MIND THAT THEY ARE ONLY THERE TO FILE A REPORT AFTER THE CRIME HAS BEEN COMITED. MAYBE THE PARENTS SHOULD ASSUME SOME RESPONCIBLITY AND QUIT PLAYING STUPID.

-reply by ANDREW GIROUARD

gary neuman

Ophra

Dear Ophra, I hope someone in your staff takes the time to read this. This is about the Gary Neuman show #1, I couldn't watch #2. It made me physically ill. I was once a happily married wife with a very healthy sexual appetite. In my late 30's I developed lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. It has slowly ruined my health. After fighting this disease process with many years of drug side effects and failures I have become very fragile and debilitated. There are days when my husband has had to dress and undress me, actually put the pills in my mouth untill I can move. My joints are ruined and even with pain meds I am in pain 24/7. As you can imagine my sex life has suffered severely and my husband has not always been too happy, but if I can't cut my own food, sex is even that more difficult for me. Now you may be asking what does this have to do with the show. I will tell you. If ANYONE has more of a reason for an affair according to the reason Mr. Newman gives it would be my husband. What happened to your vows ?! What happened to your man talking to you FIRST! I have actually always liked Mr.and but I think he is giving alot of men the POOR ME card to cheat. Life isn't always fair. I miss my sex life very much and I try hard to keep my marriage strong in other ways. But these men need to grow up and stop being so selfish. Go to your wife first!(or your husband)Be creative. Stop giving excuses for your behavior, start taking responsibility for your own vessel. Many people respect what you do Ophra and I am glad to see you had another show but I feel Mr and was just going to repeat what he said the first time trying to get us to understand what he said. Thank you for letting me express my opinion. Sincerely Janies

-reply by janise

how i wish i meet you personally

Ophra

dearest my dear loviest ophra..

Youre great person as well. Such nice to see you with filipino people

I really appreciated the way treated the filipino people

I salute my dear.. Youre my idol. I really admire you.

God bless you!

-reply by chimci

Hie ophraI am a follower of your shows & have always been shy to ask for your help,my problem is that my wife & I have been married for 5yrs now.But it seems like love don't live here anymore .She is no longer enjoying it ,she doesnt want to spend time with me not anymore,our sex life is almost dead,The truth is I love her very much & she doesnt give a damme about it `It seems like she is only stying with for the sake of our little boy,Is this how it should be ?what must I do to improve my love life ?she doesnt want to talk ,if she does she will be shouting at mePlease I need your advice on how to revive my marriage Yours desperatleyAlbert -question by albert

Be part of a miracle and give others the same

Ophra

Dear Ophra,

Please go to Medra.Com and read Brians Miracle. I need this miracle. My son's car was hit by city ambulance. That accident took my mothers life and left my son in a semi-coma state. You can help me bring him back. At the same time you can bring this to others here, Michael J. Fox is one person that I thought of and was unable to obtain a way to contact him, not for his help but for him to help himself. I do not think of you as a bank, I believe in you because of joy you have brought to others. I would like for you to investigate this web site and tell me what you think. I can not bring my mother back, but with your help you can bring my son back to me. I have no other children. I leave this message in Gods hands and hope that it will reach you. Continue to be the blessing that you have been to so many. And, if you can not and do not help me, I will not think less of you. God bless you, your health, your finances and above all may God grant to you His Peace in your life. Thank you

-question by Linda