xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
electropunks

Ophra

10 % Tips. Why did you tell people to do that?

Ophra

I am a server in The beavercreek oh region. And we were watching your show. You know...Oprah, in which we were outraged as server to here you tell people that "if you want to save money when going out. Just tip your server less." what were you thinking. I hope that you you plan on paying my bills and taking care of my five year old son. Because I had to pick up a second job because of people and their 10% tips. We don't make much by the hour. Thats how some of us make a living. And now you telling people its okay to tip your hardworking server less then they deserve. I will no longer support you show and you have disgraced a lot of fans. I hope that you feel great about your self Oprah. Thanks a lot for nothing Alexandria

-feedback by Alexandria

My Dearest Idol Loviest Ophra,

I am a follower of your great shows, and have been always shy to ask for your help, my problem is that , I'm just a poor woman ,which is impossible to meet you. I am a former chef of you.S Ambassadors  (to Manila Philippines).,  Amb. Frances Ricciardone , Amb. Joseph Mossumilli, Amb. Daryll Johnson Amb. Kristy A. Kenney and sometimes to prepare and cook to the residence of the Deputy Of Mission  Paul Jones. And I' ve been  in you. A. E.,Saipan , Northern Marianas  Island .I want and dying to join the team of Hell's Kitchen.May be , if  I have an opportunity and chance to join as contestant , I have a great great dreams comes true.Actually I'm  applying and looking for a job and an employer who can sponsor me to work abroad.I have three children to send in college and high school.. I try my best send you this letter of  mind , because I believe  you, you are the best .

Anita F. Arroyo

endorsing many diet pillsOphra

Dear Oprha,  

You are on many ads on the internet over the past year endorsing all kinds of diet pills.  I wonder if you are aware of this.  I tried Zovaltol because of this and have had a difficult time stopping shipments.  They do not recognize an order unopened that I mailed back and will not take it off of my charge account. My company is working with me to try and correct this.

Earlier last year I mailed back an opened package and they returned it to me saying I needed an rma # without telling me what that means.

I have written to them. JC Penney is working on this also. 

Why am I writing you?  I believe that you need to be aware of what  you endorse and the honestly of the product.  This gives me a bad feeling about your diet suggestions. Now I get two to four ads for Acai all at the same time!   Very annoying

-feedback by Jane Rei

PAYLESS TO YOUR WAITRESSOphra

DEAR OPHRA.

I am to very upset with( give your waitresses less tip).I work hard at my job.I deal with parents with kids .Kids who r not very well mannered .And with the older people .Who can be very grummpy.My job is to smile and make them feel at easy .We as waitress deal with people yelling at us .They order there food one way .Then some forget how they order it .And  start yelling at us .We live off of or tips .In a fast food place we r lucky to get 2$ to5$  Aour pay rate is 4dollars a hour .We run around like chickens with over heads cut of .We don't have the money like sum .I bet u would not make one nite as a waitress .U r always going ,u never stop.If u think u can handle it call me .I know in my heart u would not make 8 hours on your feet .So.Untill u have walked in a waitress footstep .Don't suggest a 10% to your waitress .Thanks for letting me get that of my chest 

-reply by pamela