xisto Community
football123213

Pres. Election

Bush...Kerry...  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hi there!

i am from austria and i just think that the USA will destroy itself. just look ant the vietnam- and irak- war... don't u think, that kerry wont stop attacking them?

i think, that the USA will get attacked by mother russia and soon by the European Union... SO STOP *BLEEP*ING BUGGING THE WORLD :rolleyes:

I am really not a big fan for either Bush, Kerry or Nader. Nader is way far out there in terms of reality. Bush is puppet for the Republic party and Kerry is brash liberal. Everyone has good points and bad, but they seem to always get in a battle over who said this or that. That's *BLEEP*. Tell me what you will do for me, not what he can't or won't do for me.

If Kerry wins, like for the tax rate to increase, look for foreign relations to improve due to Kerry's attitude of the war in Iraq, look for us to pull out of Iraq within the next year and look for the Islamic militants to take over the entire middle East and forcing a WW III type assult on Europe and North America.

I wanted to vote for Bush but i dont want to anymore because he wants to reinstate the draft. If he wins i might end up going to Canada as so to avoid the draft. Ain't gt nothin to worry about in Canada. And im definately not voting for Kerry cuz he is a Red Sox fan so it looks like Naders got my vote.

I think california is going to break off from the US to go hang with russia, its gonna sail across the ocean and just attach to them lol, but yeah bush needs to stop attacking people.

I'm disgusted with the whole thing at this point. I vote Nader, because he wants what i want: more choices on the ballots and an end to the rule of the Money grubbing whiners in both parties. I dissapprove of the "War on Terrorism" entirely. 1) because 'terrorist' is an incredibly generic term that smacks loudly of mob mentality like 'witch' or 'communist' did in the witch trials and cold wars. I think getting us all riled up about these "terrorist" is a way to justify to the populace someone's god awful political agenda (namely Bush's). 2) because we probably aren't as picture-perfectly justified as everyone's making us out to be. Anyone who's taken a course on current anthropology probably knows we're still doing what we did to the Natives of North America... only overseas.. we take advantage of foreign peoples' ignorance of our ways, bind them into contracts they barely understand.. make them extremely indebted to us by lending them money to "set them up with the rest of the world" via the World Banks and give them no real way to support themselves IN the world system, and then proceed to strip them of all their resources. Our 'choices' this election.. just like last.. are a joke. I really don't think our Leaders really care about us anymore. We dont have real Leaders anymore.. we dont have Heroes. Either of the primary candidates are probably leading us straight to Hell at best. <_<

Wow, tied.. O_O <_<

this is kind of a fake democracy homies. We only get rich republican and democratic canditates, and the other ones aren't even allowed onto the debates. see wat I'm saying? And the elections are forged nowadays, and corporations rule everything.