xisto Community
DogEater008

Form To Php Mail. Attachment

Sending attachment optionalForm To Php Mail. Attachment

Hello,

I'm attempting to cobble together a Formail that sends contact form information (from the form on the site) and an image attachment directly to the email address I've designated, rather than upload the image to my server for me to find and download.  I've tried the script above and it works perfectly for the image attachment part, except that it makes sending an image mandatory because there is no "null," if you will, file extension provided for.  So when I try to send the form without attaching an image, it errors out.  Do you happen to know the code I could add so that it will allow for no file attachment and still process?

Thank you.

I used the same code to send mail... Sending mail is perfect... But i can't get the contents in attachment. All the contents are attached inside the body of the mail as a encoded format... Thanks in advance for any good solution...?