xisto Community
rejected

Asking A Girl Out whats the best way?

Thing is... I dont dare to do it because i dont have the courage to do it...If she says no you look like a complete bafoon! If she says yes... what do you say next? Do you walk away? Or start snogging her?

Ok I think that the best way to ask a girl out and for you to convince her to go out with you is to make it as casual as possible, more of like just hanging out and not a date because some women are intimidated by the idea of dating someone for the first time especially if she doesn't know you quite well.

Well, it has to depend on the situation, but its best if you ask a girl out face-to-face and not on the phone so as to sound more sincere. (:You can try to phrase the question in many different ways, but try to make it short and sweet (and SINCERE! MOST IMPORTANT!). And only ask her out when there are only the TWO of you around, not in front of a whole group, as majority of the girls would feel more embarrassed instead of flattered. (:good luck!

I really like you a lot, maybe we should bring this friendship to a new level."
What are the best ways to ask a girl out, in your opinion?

I don't think does are exactly very good at asking a girl out because i'm a girl myself and I KNOW for SURE that I wouldn't except if someone asked me out like that! The best way would be like "Do you have a BF?" And then the girl answers no, then you say "So you wanna go out with me?" And then let the girl choose!

Plus "I really like you a lot, maybe we should bring this friendship to a new level." sounds stupid and in a way werid!

I think it's cute when the guy's shy about it...it makes you less nervous and I guess it takes you off the spot, you know?Don't use any cheesy lines. We're not stupid, we can see right through them. I, personally, don't like to be asked out by complete strangers. Once, some random guy caught me completely off guard in the library. I felt like I was cornered because we were alone in the aisle and I hated it. He even asked all these questions like "do you live in this town?", "are you going out with someone right now?" "what are you doing tonight?" before he asked and didn't even try to get to know me AT ALL first. Not even my NAME. I mean, come on, he didn't even make any small talk, just straight to the point, never even ONCE introducing himself. Then he tried to guilt me when I politely declined.Thank you for that, buddy. Remind me to never wander off in the library alone anymore :)Basically, just don't EVER do the above.

Edited by Cherish (see edit history)

What would a 12 year old say to a girl that you've already asked out but ur folks just finally said you could go on dates(After you broke up w/ her cause it was the same as being friends!!!!). So how would ya'll experts say then if you were 12?

Best Friends

Asking A Girl Out

I've been best friends with a girl and now I have know idea what to do. She likes me and I like her.

- Confused

honest to god, i have 8 different girlfriends and i only asked out one of them. the trick is confidence. if you cant at least apear to be confident then go read some other advice. but once you've got confidence you need to make sure you're going after the right kind of girl. one that like confidence and perhaps adventure. whats important here is to make sure you understand the girl you're going for. see if she like impulsive and unpredictable guys, or quite and strong guys or whatever.the reall trick i've found to getting with girls is apearing to be what they are into. now this works pretty well as long as you are observant. if you cant look listen and pick up details about a girl and what she's into then you need to learn that first. cause even if you did by some magicks get with the girl shes going to dump you really quick unless you can listen and learn about her well.the biggest thing i found about women is that they are people, just like guys. i've never played into the whole women only type thinking. as if there were things that only women think and feel. i swear to god that is not true. women just use that to have some sort of thinking and operating space. once you can understand how she feels on a topic its pretty easy to interact with a girl. heres some things to keep in mind.1) women have weak bodies - so unless you're a preticularly weak person, you may not be able to see the same solutions women do. i honestly think if we lived in a world that expected women to be forward and athletic like men are we would actualy find our sexes getting along much better. but instead women are taught to focus their efforts on being attractive, inteligent and MANIPULATIVE. since women cant usualy out muscle a man they will try to out think you. so keep on your toes, they'll try to trap you in a corner of logical reasoning in which their ideas are the best and only way to do things. the best way to keep out of this trap is to make it obvious where you stand on issues and how you live your life.2) women are very emotional - it doesnt even make sense. maybe if you punched yourself in the face like 20 time everyday maybe then you might comprehend, but most likely not (cause i dont even see what that would teach you.) actualy to put it better, women are quite a lot lik children. when you take candy from a baby do you know why they cry? its because you've ruined the childs world. the child thinks that their lives are over and that they will never be happy again. in extreamly spoiled children you cant even give the candy back, at that point they just want to sit and cry. women are very much the same way they like to sit and feel their emotions. like pigs rolling in mud. all you can do sometimes is wait it out. if you try to fix the problem you'll run into this weird thing about how they want you to sympathize with them and not fix their problem. for guys thats like, the dumbest thing ever. we are guys, we DO. we cant just do nothing, i mean the girl is crying, the thought that goes through your head is "what do i do?".

I need help asking a girl out at my church.

Asking A Girl Out

I really like a girl at my church and I have some competition... One of my best friends! He even gave me a deadline to ask her out or he will ask her out. I need to know how to ask her out at a lock-in,the deadline, before my friend asks her out. So any tips? The lock-in is this weekend. So, any ?'s Please help.

P.S. March 26,2008 is when I need tips.

-question by Chuck Hall

I took the liberty of going through most of the above posts, exhibiting the posters' opinions.I'll start by saying that I for one am not much (er.... at all) experienced at asking girls out, let alone dating. But that surely does not mean that I don't know the subject in question. My take on it basically revolves around the feelings involved.I'll give you a very literal example. I'm just about to graduate and get a Bachelors degree. A couple of weeks ago, I ran into this girl that seemed familiar. It turned out that she was an old classmate from school, who I hadn't seen for like six years. Right, so we hung out a little and I found her to be an amazing person. I mean, the time that we sat and chatted together, I felt that I could relate to her; and I reckon it was the same the other way around. I made her laugh and she made me feel exalted. I was wonderful.My exams were coming up and I knew that I wouldn't be able to see her, as much as I had wanted to. So I asked her if I could taker her out sometime, say, the dawn of July? And she said yes. That was it.Now if you could stop here for a moment and analyze this. See, I asked her to go out with me. I did not say as a friend or more. Thats exactly the point. I liked her the moment I spoke to her. Not because of her looks, or her social stature, but because of who she is. Because of the things that she said and did. And I asked her out so as to get to know her better. Back in school, when no one had much of what life had to offer, conversations are in very discreet packets that carry little meaning to them. But when you have seen life your way, and another has see it their way, you're bound to have a fusion or conflict of ideas. Thats what makes things interesting.Summing up, if you like someone, just because of their looks or something of the sort, try to probe further. Get to know the person, and use this to ask them to go out with you. Something like, "I like you and I'd really like to get to know you better. Will you go out with me". Be honest, be yourself. Don't pose. That way, you know you've done nothing wrong, and you'll be comfortable with whatever you say.And then, when you have made that special bond; value it, care about it, do not let it fall apart.Let Luck befall those who need it.

Well, being a girl myself I can honestly say that the best way to ask a girl out is to be confident and upfront. Don't be shy or timid, as this gives a bad impression of you.