xisto Community
rejected

Asking A Girl Out whats the best way?

"I really like you a lot, maybe we should bring this friendship to a new level."lmfao who says that.. that is so lame.. i really think the best way to pop the question, is just to wait for when your having an awesome time with the girl [making her laugh, teasing her etc]... then wait for that momment of silence [which usually happens, after tons of fun.. until someone says anywho] then just kinda hold the girls hand, or get close to her in some way, look at her into the eyes, and be like i like you.. do you want to be my girlfriend/ haha(:i always fall for that(:

dont ask directly say something like im going someware and i have an extra spot or my parents are letting me bring a freind u wanna come?she will most likely say yes then you do that afew times after awhile when ur alone say something like do u think im a good freind...after she replys yesTELL HER YOU LIKE HER works out evry timeive helped 3 of my freinds already!

The best way to ask a girl out in my opinion would be to build some rapport. If you are meeting her for the first time, then get to know her a little bit. Build a little small talk. You must also read her a little. Observe her body language. If she has sort of a cold air about her, then she probably isn't interested or it just isn't a good time to ask her out. However, if there seems to be a reasonable warmth and chemistry in the interaction, then say something along the lines of:I am very glad to meet you. I am interested in spending some more time with you. Would you like to meet me for... at... You might not want to even call it a date. You could say meet for Coffee (too early) or lunch, or dinner. Of course you do not have to say it like that. You just be yourself, meaning be honest and upfront. Also, this is only my opinion, you can do it any other way. This is pretty much how I do it. Usually, she will say that she has different plans at first. The real secret is not in what you say, but in how you say it. You have to present yourself to be a confident and warm person. You could say the same things a PUA or James Bond says, but if you are giving the air of a desperate and pathetic person, it may backfire on you.

If the girl is your friend or someone you know for a long time, you can invite in a casual manner. Like "are you free on Saturday night?", she knows where it leads, if she said yes, you can say "can we have dinner together?" or "I wish to have dinner with you, what do you think?". I think this is fine.

:wub: ok personally I lik wen a boy askes me out originally like taping a note saying "do U like me check yea or no" and waiting there to see also I love wen a guy gets the courage to do it to my face, NEVER ASK A GIRL OUT BY TXTS tatz one of the reasons I would say no, bc if he don't hav enough balls to do it to my face, how would he hav balls to act lik a reall bf?!