xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ryo

My Site Not Loading

Just live with it ?! o.O

196108[/snapback]

Lol that was a funny reply, but anyway its true. I cant get in to your site eather. I get this error with http://

Description : DNS Host name resolution failed. This may be due to a misspelling or the web site might be having technical difficulities with the DNS server.

And without http:// I cant even find you site.

My tip is that you remove all files and then crate a usual html file and try and then if it doesent work try to contact the administarator.

Hope you get it fixed. :)

I think it has to do with the coding and scripts you are using in your website. In fact, your site contains lots of information and due to this execution of scripts may have taken more time than visitors have expected. In that case, if their internet speed isn't fast enough it may finally result in not being able to open the site itself. Php files have more problems in execution. Since your site is not html based site this could be the problem. Also I don't understand why your site is Powered by Snard Free. Instead of using php coding for your site which needs separate login for your forum and site why not use some cms like mambo, joomla, php-nuke, postnuke, xoops or any other cms which comes with forum integrated ones?It took sometime to open your site here as well. I think there is no configuration problem.

o so if i change what i have up on my site then that should fix the problem?? hmmmm i tried to use mambo befor but that was back when i didn't know what how to use em so i might ues them again also if you happend to know any sites that use them scripts could u pm it to me so i can see what they look like

o well i never thought about doin that hmm well anyways i need to get my hosting credits up at the moment then i going to try other things if that don't work then i think i will do that