xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Gift To Buffalohelp gift sig

well,at first to celebrate buffalohelp to be an admin of our forum.as a congratulation gift,i made a sig for you just now,hope you like it :)

...any comment is to be appreciated...

Posted Image

Thank you. Whoa I really like your choice in font type!I can't really make out what it says on top right corner but I think it's "gift from hulunes". Nice touch! I always enjoy a good monochromatic. Render is nice but why is it fading away? I think it's blending too much with the "ray" effect.I'll give 8.5/10 and keep it safe with my other collections! Thanks again, hulunes.

Very very nice. The only funky part is Sakura's face...that black stuff. Try to get rid of that, I think it's the...the...(omg I can't remember), oh, dodge tool! Then the text needs to be blended a bit more and you've got a perfect sig!8/10P.S.Buffalo you're not supposed to rank your own gifts :)(Congratz again)

yeah i would have to agree the black spots don't help the overall coolness of the sig good job though.

Very very nice. The only funky part is Sakura's face...that black stuff.

Heh, that's not sakura, that's sasuke. And that black stuff on his face is the cursed seal coming alive.