xisto Community
dodgerblue

Journalism Project Website www.smokingband.now.nu

Hi everyone I have a huge favour to ask, and that is you go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and take the poll on the left in the sidebar.

There is only one question! Shouldn't take you more than 3 seconds.

The website is for my journalism module. The topic is the smoking ban in my country that is to be enforced next year.

It's kind of halfway done so there's no error if you get broken links or whatnot. Just please do the poll - PLEASE!

If you already smoke, just pick the reason why you started. I would have made a separate poll, but the plugin only allows me to display one poll at a time on one page.

Thank you so much!! :)

I voted. I wonder if you can have "other" reason with fill in text box. But then again, I don't understand how the layout is formatted so I'm not entirely sure if that's even possible.But without offending anyone, I leave you with these words of wisdom:"...oh thank god. Thank you sir Health Nazi, I almost enjoyed my life there for a moment..." - Drew Carey :)(You have to see his stand up comedy to know the joke's true meaning)

Heyyy thanks a million Buffy!!! :)You can add in your own answer, actually. But the link is kind of jammed up close to the last option so it's not that obvious. I've no idea how to space them out without going under the hood to touch the code and stuff and I don't want to mess it up now...

Yeah, it's a pun. We ain't all that bad at spelling :) No real deep hidden complex meaning behind it, really. Just trying to be lame and inject a lil bit of spice to boring uni life... zzz... ;)