xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kim

What Do You Want To Be In Your Next Life? Plant, animal, fungus, bacteria...

Wow, so many of you would like to be women/'females'. I don't think I'd want to be a man. I'd like to be a bacterium troubled with nothing but feeding and dividing... Or maybe a gene passed down multiple generations. Actually, I wish I could be reincarnated as my cat, or at least a feline that's spoilt as much as she is. A minimum of sixteen hours of sleep per day, attentive staff at your service... I don't think I'd mind it much ^^.

how can you be so worried about this topic???i mean, if you are unhappy as you are now, go get a better life today, don't wait until you die. believe me, life won't give a better chance than the next second, because, all that you do has consequences, and all that you don't do, has too.also, why do you want to be rich??? this is the problem of the world: AMBITION! i'm not saying that we should live like a priest (eating, sleeping, and praying only), but the people who has some money, live for working and spending all the money they have (usually in idocies). the ones who have lots of money, just want to have more and more, so they trample on the ones who have less money that them to get theirs. and the ones who have no money, live working but can't get the money they need to live like a human been, and usually die hunger or due to curable illnesses.and all this things are because of this d*mn capitalist world, and all the publicity that it puts you in your head that you need to buy and buy and buy to be happy, and think about it for a second (forgeting all that you saw and heard and read in the TV, radio, newspapers, media, Internet, including this message, etc), will you be happier than you are now if you have the next generation PC or a night in the most expensive hotel or a Ferrari car or something like that? why do you why to be millonare, then? why not full the needs and then go ahead for the luxury?if you search happiness in your next life, because you aren't happy now, i have a tip for you (i did it once, a friend of mine told me this a not so long time ago): go to your bedroom, close the door, put off the radio (and anything that makes noise), tv (or anything that may distract you), etc, chat a pen and a paper, sit on your bed, and think: what do i need to be happy? do i want to be loved a bit more? where can i find that love? TV or friends? cinema or family? food or a boy/girlfriend?those are the most common problems. and don't star that you can't get a boy/girlfriend because you are ugly, because always there someone else out there who needs the same to you and doesn't really care about beauty cannons.

what do i need to be happy?

Here's the list:- money for laisure
- money for friends, love and sex (people fall for this a lot today)
- money for porsche (so I could easly obtain the above and look under the hood of one amazing machine)
- money for college (so I could educate myself and become better and more useful person)
- etc. the list goes on and on....

GET REAL MAN! You can't survive without it in todays world. Those are nice toughts of yours, but, again, get real.

will you be happier than you are now if you have the next generation PC or a night in the most expensive hotel or a Ferrari car or something like that?

I'm not into the "most expensive hotel" but next generation PC is first thing on my wishlist. AND it's not because I want to be "cool", but because, I need it.
Ferrari could provide me with the adrenaline rush I need sometimes, too.
^_^

If reincarnation was real and I could choose what I can be...oh the posibilities...The most probable one would be to be a normal boy. One that is better than my current form at least. ^_^ I would like to at least be someone with a lot more courage and self-respect. Intelligence would be a great thing to have.I wanna be a male too btw. (I am a male right now too...)

the quote from my friend describes it perfectly "i only want to be free...the butterflies are free!" and shes right the butterflies have almost nothing to worry about well besides bats and stuff i dont know that if i could come back that id come back as anything but myself i wouldnt want to be someone else i mean yes i do have times where i wish i werent me but all the same i love who i am and so do others so why would i want to be different than i already am!

Hey do you knwo the actual risk in the birth of a butterfly ?it is really a hard and painful task to be shifted from larva to butterfly. You have to feel a hell pain to break that shell. And then few minutes you will be suffering more pain untill your wings are germinating. ^_^Hm...But I am sure if you suffer that hard thing yo can really enjying such a life by eating honey ^_^But I am sure there is nothing happier life than human life, of course we can enjoy god's creation as well as man's creation, but if you go for any other incarnation you have to enjoy only god;s creation, no technology :P no fun :D no games :D no age of Empires :D no Couter Strike :D ...Still more...I am satisfied with my human life :lol:

If I can't be human, I would choose to be a squirrel that lives on a college campus. Those little critters are so lucky!

195251[/snapback]

Hahahaha! That's smart, all the food will be thrown at ya, so you don't have to work for it right!? I think I would wanna be my cat if it can't be human! She is so lazy, and she always get what she wants the little *BLEEP* ;)

If it can be human, I would want to be me...but gosh....If I could bring my brains with me, I would do things so differently in my life! But then again, my life would be to perfect :D

Aahhh maybe I can stay in Nirvana? ;)

What is that kingdom people always forget?? Protists!

From what I have heard, in Buddhism, reincarnation gives the soul a chance to repay what it owed in the previous life, or make up for what was lacking. For example, if you were poor and mistreated in this life, and if you have lived honestly, then in the next life you may be born into affluence. On the other hand, if in this life you lived like Hitler, then may be in the next life you will be a sewer rat.

If you could choose your next life, what would you become? If you want to be human again, would you want to fall in love with the same person? Would you want to live in the same country? Of course, this is for all who believe in reincarnation or think it's kind of neat.

If I can't be human, I would choose to be a squirrel that lives on a college campus. Those little critters are so lucky!

195251[/snapback]

I would like to be a human ( one of the grand kids of bill gates so i get alot of money ;):D;)

I don't believe that i will have another life, but if i had it I would like to be a dolphin, it is the most intelligent animal that exists and I would like to swim for the oceans and being libre,nadar, to jump, to be happy.If it could not be a dolphin, probably serious a gorilla since also has a lot of intelligence and they have a lot of hablidad for all the daily tasks.Anyway desire to live many years and not to have to think since of my other life is even living this.

I'd like to be a cat. Well, a cat with a good family.And even though I like being human cuz of technology and such, other animals don't care and don't KNOW. Ignorance = bliss (sometimes).

I dont belive that we've another life in this world after death.According to the Christian Idealogy, after death each person will be judged by God and will be sent to Heaven or hell based on their deeds while they were on the earth. After the Second comming of the Christ, the Satan will be punished and will be cast into the Hell and a new Earth and Heaven will be created and all those children of God in Heaven will inherit the ne Earth and the God will be with them.So I want to be with God forever after my Death.

Hmm...I like dolphins. They look like they're always smiling.I think the reason a lot of people want to be female is to know how women think. Maybe? No one mentioned plants though. I guess most plants don't have a very easy life. I'd like to be a sequoia tree (spelling??). Those trees on the West coast of the US. They're really old and very big. I would like to be a silent observer of the passage of time.

i want to be a human again....although i dont believe in reincarnation...but that would be kool but i definately dont think it exists..wish it did..being reincarnated as a human again would be good but would i wouldnt be able to remember the life i had before the one i was reincarnated too....hmm mayb i was already reincarnated...just cant remember...i dont know theres something to think about...