xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kim

What Do You Want To Be In Your Next Life? Plant, animal, fungus, bacteria...

What is that kingdom people always forget?? Protists!From what I have heard, in Buddhism, reincarnation gives the soul a chance to repay what it owed in the previous life, or make up for what was lacking. For example, if you were poor and mistreated in this life, and if you have lived honestly, then in the next life you may be born into affluence. On the other hand, if in this life you lived like Hitler, then may be in the next life you will be a sewer rat.If you could choose your next life, what would you become? If you want to be human again, would you want to fall in love with the same person? Would you want to live in the same country? Of course, this is for all who believe in reincarnation or think it's kind of neat.If I can't be human, I would choose to be a squirrel that lives on a college campus. Those little critters are so lucky!

I don't believe in Reincarnation, but I do think it is interesting. I did a paper on this for Psychology in grade 12, and it was really cool to read up on. If I could be reincarnated I would like to be a male human (I'm female unfortionitely =[). My reason for wanting to be a male would be because being a female is so complicated and maybe the males get it easy? I am not sure, I have never heard a male complain about being a male before unless they were going through a sex change or such. >.<

Honey, man do have problems too, so watch what you wish for!I have not read a lot about reincarnation and past and next life, but I had a yogic proffesor who knew a lot about that stuff and once he told that it goes like this: you firs become life (some form like soul or something) and enter the most primitive body (could that be a bacteria? I dont know), then as time goes by, you evolve, and in every next life, you take better and better body.When you get to human body, it is the last physical form (most advanced, top level) that you can reach, so you go through that cycle again.This procces happens as long as soul is alive, and that is many bilions of years, and after that time you finaly die.And in every cycle you become more and more awere of that spiritual world, so you become more and more religious (when you get to human body stage. You cant be religious if you are a rat, right?).I "feel" there is some truth in this, but cant find a way to prove it, expirience it or anything (trough meditation and astral projection probably) so it remains a mistery for now.I might want to pursuit that some day, but probably not in this life, although there is an interest inside of me :)

my family is buddism.. but i just decided to go on my own track and become an atheis. I don't really believe in supernatural things, but if there is a next life, i would like to be a rich person, that have everything and live in a carefree life. And of course... i want to be a guy... a rich guy...Did you know that, (this might be offensive to girls, but it's true) if you dont' live an honest life, and alway cheats off other people. There are possibliy that you might be dirt poor in your next life, or turning into a female (a ***** if worse) in your next life. I'm guessing the reason for that is because our ancestors think females are worthless.But if you did something evil, like murder or attempt to exterminate a whole entire race like hitler.... you won't even get a chance to recarniate, instead, you will be force to the 18th level of hell (the most painful tourturing for eternity)

I'd like to be a lion. My zodiac sign is Leo and I believe in it strongly. If not a lion then I'd much prefer to go back to the time of the ancient Greeks so that I may be Aphrodite. Oh but I know time travel to the past is the least plausible in this. I'm allowed to dream :)

That is interesting. Anyways I do not believe in re-incarnation as per what others have said here. In my next life I don't want to be monkey, female, ants, or even dog, in my next life I want to be in Heaven and I will be in HEAVEN. This is atleast a wish, why should one wants to be something else where there is something greater in HEAVEN. :) just kidding..

i dont believe in reincarnation , but if there was such a thing then i would like to come back as a cat.we have a cat and it has a great life ..... just to to meow and it gets fed ..... sleeps in all the comfy places .... sunbathes outside when its nice and warm ... comes for a stroke and cuddle when it feels like it.it just seems to get everything it wants when it feels like it .... what a life !

but if there is a next life, i would like to be a rich person, that have everything and live in a carefree life.

What's stopping you from being rich in THIS life? Do you know that it can be done?
There is a way to make milion, or gain anything else you want. Only thing it takes is TIME. So, you CAN become a milionare, but probably around the age of 75 (if you are under 20 right now). PM me if you are interested in more info.

I don't believe in reincarnation...But I would try to be a [hot] female...(see what it's like...but not my whole life, just for like a week)I also would want to become a rich man. :)

I don't believe in reincarnation...

But I would try to be a [hot] female...(see what it's like...but not my whole life, just for like a week)

I also would want to become a rich man. ^_^

195553[/snapback]

Maybe next life you could be both huh? J/k, but that might work if you're born rich, so you can use the money to become a hot female, then change back.

Just kidding, don't get mad.

What if people were reincarnated as molacules. Then we'd me made out of dead people's souls. Whoa... that would be freaky!I don't really have a spiritual side, so I can't really say.

I'm not believe in reincarnation but I think the topic and the thinking about this is very interesting...I suposse I would like to be human again,and interesting but true I wouldn't correct anything in my life...I'm happy,life is not only happynes and joy so I wouldn't miss a thing from my life...I would choose the same people around me,same country,same loves,same first sympathy,same first love song,same parents...I would make maybe some correction about my personality,but I can do that in this life to...So,about the reincarnation and my future life I would make a choice to be ME! ^_^

Frsit of al I don't belive in incarnation. Hm..If I give a chance to be rebirth, I prefer I want to born as a WOMAN, don't ask me why. it is kinda personal. :">