xisto Community
grrlfromoz

Link Exchange

Good idea! When i finish my site (20% complete) id be more than happy to exchange links <_<

Will be interested X3r0X.Finish your site fast and we can help each other...
Googlue!

i have made you a button odomike. you can use it as you wish. but please! upload it onto you own server!!

Posted Image

thanks zip_mic for the button you designed for my link. I appreciate that.

Just curious to know why you prefer text links. Are they more Search Engine friendly and improve your pageranking? I have anyway included an alt text to your button, so it should be double advantage to you...

nothing really. Just doesnt want too many images on my site so that it can load more quickly. Already, I have lots of them there and that aint helping my website's loading speed and BW

Quoting dontmaimyourself

Odomike - added

zip_mc - added

thats all of ya now.

Thanks dontmaimyourself. I have added you too. At least, this will be helping our sites' search engine rankings a  lot.

@ dontmaimyourself

BTW if your not direct linking my button I,ve just made a new one and would appreciate it if youd use that instead its the same address:

I am sorry i am not using a button link. I prefer text link and thats what i added in my site. I also used a flash link to in order to enhance the links more. I hope you dont mind that.

@ XE3ROX

Interested in linking to you too. Finish your site designing fast.

Will be interested X3r0X.Finish your site fast and we can help each other...
Googlue!

@ XE3ROX

Interested in linking to you too. Finish your site designing fast.

Im so touched that you all want to link to me :blink: Ill post a preview image here when i have the main design finished :) I hope you all like it when its done :P

And BTW Everyones sites are coming along very nice <_<

I'll link exchange !!! *puts hand up*But my website is crap.....Anyhow I think I need to make more boyish coloured buttons...no girls want to link me <_< I feel so rejected....only kidding...Anyways...whats your website link mines.. bexadesigns.tsx.org.I am getting a new domain in approximately a week.....or so..

Well here is a pic of my homepage. You all should have a look at it and tell me if there is anything i could do to it.

BTW, the 2nd pic is a pic of the lower oart of my homepage. showing the links I have there. If your own isnt there and you've already linked to me, then PM me or post it here and i will link to you as soon as possible.

Here are the pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

So, you have a look at that. I believe you will understand the reason why I decided not to use button links..in order that it doesnt increase the already lots of images on my homepage. The ones you are seing there are just the ones i could copy on the screen. Others are hidden.

I hope you guys understand.