xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lyon2

My Web Form Doesn't Send Me Email Anymore. Please help with this

For sometime now that my contact form (php and flash) doesn't send me an email to the configured email adress in the script.I Use the adesformmail wich is in flash mx and php only.I Think the problem is with the server configuration, but, i could be wrong.This is the source code of the contact.php and form.php : - Form.php : <html><head><title>Contact</title></head><body><?PHP$to = "my email adress";$msg .= "This message has been sent from your Contact Form\n\n";$msg .= "Name: " . $HTTP_POST_VARS["name"] . "\n";$msg .= "Email: " . $HTTP_POST_VARS["email"] . "\n";$msg .= "Website: " . $HTTP_POST_VARS["website"] . "\n";$msg .= "Address 1: " . $HTTP_POST_VARS["address1"] . "\n";$msg .= "Address 2: " . $HTTP_POST_VARS["address2"] . "\n";$msg .= "City: " . $HTTP_POST_VARS["city"] . "\n";$msg .= "State: " . $HTTP_POST_VARS["state"] . "\n";$msg .= "Zip Code: " . $HTTP_POST_VARS["zip"] . "\n";$msg .= "Country: " . $HTTP_POST_VARS["country"] . "\n";$msg .= "Message: " . $HTTP_POST_VARS["comment"] . "\n";mail($to, $HTTP_POST_VARS["name"], $msg, "Contact Form\nReply-To:". $HTTP_POST_VARS["email"] . "\n");?></body></html>-------------- - Contact.php <html><head><title>AdesFormMail</title><meta name="keywords" content="AdesFormMail Ades Design"><meta name="description" content="AdesFormMail Ades Design"><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"></head><body bgcolor=white onload="window.resizeTo(500,700)"><div align="center"> <object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/; width="450" height="450"> <param name="movie" value="AdesFormMail.swf"> <param name="quality" value="high"> <embed src="AdesFormMail.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="450"></embed></object></div></body></html>The AdesFormMail.swf doesn't have a problem, i think that is the php and the server configuration.Please help resolve this problem.Thanks for your support.

I'm not a particularly talented coder, so I didn't check your code, but perhaps you're having a superficial problem. For example, maybe your mailbox is sorting the form mails as spam, because you get a lot of those e-mails from the same sender. I have my form mails sent to GMail, and it will 90% of the time sort it as spam, so just check that. Other than that, I'm sorry that I cannot help, but I am not a fluent coder.

It's not sending at all, cause i also check the spam mail in my gmail account. But thanks.

The problem, niloc, is that the script was working fine untill a couple of weeks ago, and i've not changed the code, even because it's not my script, so, it's got to of the server configuration, don't you think?

Well guys, i can't seem to resolve this situation with this script cause i don't know what's the server configuration, so i had to use another contact script, wich by the way is working fine.

If you want to see it:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Thanks guys, for your help.

i just don't know more about php scripts.but you know i'm using the forum or cms project on my website of Xisto.then it sent me the email normally.so that's not the server problem but your script problem i think.and you would just check the script or waiting for the one knew of that php script to help you.thank youguangdian

I have noticed that occationally when a script has been run for a while it will corrupt over time. That is why it is a good idea to follow the above advice and check the script. Sometimes you have to make some adjustments. All websites have to be maintained at some level. Especially when a script is being used pretty regularly.

unicornrose, doesn't matter anymore, but thanks for your help.I've made a cool script now, check it on my last post.