xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beeseven

Asking Someone To Homecoming Only for U.S. kids in High School?

well...

Asking Someone To Homecoming

Replying to beeseven

Well this year (I am a freshman) I also asked the same question on how should I ask this girl out... So I was thinking of something not traditional... So I decided to fill this girls locker with tennis balls and I made a little pop out note asking her to homecoming. The note said

"I finally got enough balls to ask you out to homecoming."

and of course she said yes. But a way my friend asked one out was by making a chalk outline of himself on her drive-way and it said "I'm just dieing to ask you out to homecoming."

Well... I hope this helped there great ways... And very non traditional

Best of luck and hope you have a great time. I wish ill have fun aswell :) its almost time :D

Real Life vs. TVAsking Someone To Homecoming

Homecoming dances were like training for prom.  The girls all borrow dresses and find out what looks good and what looks horrible.  The boys learn to sway convincingly to hide the fact that they can't dance.

The real event is the football game, and the late night bonfire. 

I thought high school would all be like Saved by the Bell, too.  I thought I'd get to hang out with my friends at the pizza parlor after school, and teachers would get mad when you come to class late, and pop quizzes could be miraculously mastered.  In reality, I found out that I had to work after school, teachers just give you three warnings and a detention, and quizzes are nothing compared to finals.   

I wish our secretary had played cool chimes.  And I wish there was someone like Slater - just to enjoy the view. 

-reply by Cabbage