xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pitiunited

How To Play Rmvb Movie ?

.rmvb are special type of media files that only REAL MEDIA player could play. go to http://www.real.com/de (i think or you could search on goole for real meadia player). It is a highly compressed video file, but the quality isn't as good as DIVX files, yet still acceptable to watch. You could also play this type of files on any other players, but you need to install a third party plug in for it which i do not recommand because it could contains virus, spyware, or adware. So just download the real medai player and play it with that.

If you don't want realPlayer becasue of all of the ads and how slow it goes, just download Klike Mega codec pack. Just search for that in google. It's a program that installs all codecs plus media player classic AND all of the codecs for real and quicktime so you never have to download any codecs again.After this you can play all of your media formats with ONE program

What about subtitle? I have a rmvb movie and srt subtitle. With winx dvd player and real player. How can I play it? -reply by Valii

Some of RMVB file cannot open by real player, why?When I open with real player 11 it require to update, but update loading whole day ==.I think this not internet problem. What others software can open this file?File format : RMVB File (.Rmvb) -reply by Jackson

rmvb is a RealMedia format and is played by Rhapsody and RealPlayer. I myself use Rhapsody because it came on my computer. I do not know of any other way of playing. You could probably find some codecs and play it with another media player, but I would just download Rhapsody or RealPlayer to stay on the safe side.

RMVB Player

How To Play Rmvb Movie ?

Replying to pitiunited

You may purchase a portable RMVB player, which may connect to your TV. The quality is better than viewing from your PC, and the scaling looks great.

A good RMVB player can be found here:

video2hdtv.Services724.Com

-reply by CMyda

to play your rmvb filesHow To Play Rmvb Movie ?

I am also looking for somekind of codec that will enable me to watch RMVB movies. I am using Windows Vista but it doest play this kind of movies unlike on my old XP computer. I never knew that this XPCODEC PACK can be installed on my Vista so when I try to install it on my Vista, it has recognized this RMVB files, and I can play it now on Media Player. Try this XP_CODEC_PACK.

ANSWER TO RMVB FILES TO VCD How To Play Rmvb Movie ?Hi guys after doing a lots of research I'm here to help those looking to convert rmvb real player files.ALLOK RM CONVERTER is the best where in you can convert all your rmvb files to many formats.If you're looking to burn your movies on vcd just convert your real media files to vcd compatiable mpeg 1.Once its converted just burn your vcd's or dvd's using nero software.I'm currently using nero express 9 version which burns all my vcd very smoothly and the output of my movie on the cd is crystal clear with clear audio too.-reply by reuben salis

Real-Diarrea PlayerHow To Play Rmvb Movie ?

QUOTE: You could also play this type of files on any other players, but youNeed to install a third party plug in for it which I do not recommendBecause it could contains virus, spyware, or adware. So just downloadThe real media player and play it with that.

The whole Real Player program is a virus, so anyMalware you might get from 3rd party codecs beats having to downloadThis ****-group of bytes that they call Real Player. The program isBuggy, shoves ads under your throat in the worst ways imaginable and isGenerally something you don't want installed in your system. TRUST me.Or at least use google to check if I'm right or wrong.

-reply by Aris