xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xaetos

..hey yay newness..

Uhmm.. so I am new to yet another forum. It was bound to happen. A bit about myself:-My name is Michelle-Most people gradually shorten that to Chell, so you can just start there if you want-17 years old.. 18 in January, and I don't know if I like that or not-I swim. If you are to know anything about me, know that I swim. Almost anything in my life is in some way based around this fact..-I now have a job, which greatly limits my computer time. This scares me..-..Thats all I can think of. Except for that the first 20 posts in any forum you are new to are bound to be the most awkward ever.. :)'

Welcome to Xisto, xaetos. Being that the thing to know about you is that you swim, and your avatar is a fish, I'm wondering if perhaps you are a fish too? j/kOnce again, welcome! :)

Thanks :)Apparently, there are some people waiting for me to grow fins and/or gills ;) But no.. not a fish. Yet. xP

Hello xaetos,Welcome to Xisto, home of the most intriguing forum and the best Free Web Hosting provider. Looks like you've already made yourself comfortable here. That's very good. ;)In my signature area, I hope you find some useful links to get you acquainted with our forum better. Xisto tries very hard to provide all your hosting needs at zero cost. And in return, Xisto asks you to obey our TOS (terms of service) and forum rules. But I can already see that that's not going to be a problem for you. :)If there are any questions feel free to contact any moderators or administrators via PM (private message).See you around!

Thanks (: I'm not new to forums, really, just this one.. I've been looking for some decent forums for ages, since the previous one I visited went..err.. downhill. Hope this one will be it ;)I'll check out the links when I get some free time :)'

Hey im Christina im new too but i forgot to introduce myself oh well...Erm from what i have heard Xisto is really REALLY COOL :) you can ask about anything you want, get free web hosting etc and thats about all i really know lol ;) but you should stay with us and it will be worth your while