xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psychiccyberfreak

Probably My Best Sig Yet a gift for my friend

yeah good stuff all around like the text that went with it goes good with the background as well.

Some nice brushing there. Font choice is interesting also, but the size of the "Gift" text up the top makes it hard to read - I'd recommend a different font for that. Perhaps try some effects on the main text as well, as it's just a bit boring as is. You'd probably need a bigger render for such a big signature. There is a large amount of just "background" showing, which, while is good, does not quite hold up on its own. Oh, and maybe try making the border width a bit smaller - a really thick black border doesn't work normally. Overall it's definitely your best, good job.

well... first of all i think the sig is too wide... render is kinda small, text isnt too good and please use pixel fonts next time for the sub text, the brushing is alright for sparkle but id reccomend a background that isnt monotone.the border is kinda a bit think and its meant to be above the whole of your signature... id reccomend getting better fonts, checking out more tuts and getting better brushes (not brushes that are Very good and u dont know how to use... rather brushes you know how to use)

awww!! the robot dude is cute~it looks fine, a little empty because it's just one knd of abstract and stuff =/ but still, it's good and you're heading in the right direction to making great signatures :)

I made this signature with sparkle brushes I downloaded the other day, and  made this for a friend while he was at my house today.

http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?acty&cmd=si&img=49

what do you think?

193720[/snapback]

I think the starlight is cool, and i think that the anime chick is cool, buty i dont like the background very very much you see? I dont like the background very much ok? I think you should change the background a lot.

SINCERELY,

XADOFLITAN