xisto Community
devildude93

Which Would You Rather Use?

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i would always pick google over the others, then in a close second i would have to pick yahoo. i like google because they are so popular, the have some sweet stuff they are coming out with like Google wi-fi, and virus protection.

Which would you use

i would pick google over anny search engin for the simple reason of i have never had a problem with google whereas if at annytime i have used anouthr search engin i have had problems with slow pages brocken links and so-on

This is a really old thread but I have to vote in it..I chose Google as it is the best according to me, lots of results, easier on my slow internet and it has given me so far the best results :) but i like dogpile also...

I agree with Velma, I dont really think there is anything better than google for searching the web. In fact, I dont think I have really even used those other search engines, well except yahoo.

Google is supperior to all other serach engines. And of course most of the people use and following from that as most people use it most web developers will first submit their sites to the google search engine and ffollowing from that you can find most of the sites on the google. Also one important thing is that although google has all bunch of the projects next to their search engine they are not using their search engine space to force you to see too many things like when you have in comparisson yahoo where they have all bunch of things on their site.