xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
devildude93

Xbox 360

Which would you buy??  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its a shame Microsoft didn't take alook at what people use there modded xbox's for and try include some of this stuff on the 360, along with giving it a bigger HD. My xbox has a 120gb hd, thats 100gb bigger than what the 360 will ship with. They could also include the ability to ftp files over from your pc to the xbox260, such as movies and music, and put a good media centre on it to watch them with.I am thinking of getting a 360 anyways though:)

Does anyone here actually know when the 360 is coming out, but if it is already out then have you got it.. Apparently it has wireless controls.. if so im going to get it, ive already got the xbox but i woudnt know what to get and xbox 260 or a ps3.. Which one do you thinks better!!

193531[/snapback]

xbox360 is november 15 ps3 has rumors saying the same date to lower the sales of xbox

I'm getting XBOX 360 because I'm not going to wait all the way till may.. The special edition platinum XBOX is the best deal imo. about $400+ for a XBOX 360, a 20 mb harddrive, wireless controller, and a xbox live simliar so you can play online with your buds.

This pole has already been done many times- this is pretty surprising how xbox is winning this pole though considering ps3 is winning all the others.I chose ps3 because i don't give a flying s*** what the consoles are, it is the games that count, and ps2 has a better choice of games right now so I chose ps3, even tho 360 might have a good choice as well as revolution.

i have long been a PS fan. Their graphics have always felt extremely powerful for my liking. Xbox i hated for its control. Tho it is more of a computer, i feel Microsoft should have just stayed with Computers and left gaming consels to Sony. Games have always been kickass, and i've always had hours of fun. So if PS3 is coming out..im defiantly gettin it b4 i decide to get XBOX 360

Does anyone here actually know when the 360 is coming out, but if it is already out then have you got it.. Apparently it has wireless controls.. if so im going to get it, ive already got the xbox but i woudnt know what to get and xbox 260 or a ps3.. Which one do you thinks better!!

193531[/snapback]

i know for a fact that that the x-box 360 comes out on the 22 of nov in canada. :lol:

Xbox is out now :) The only problem is i don'y have cash :P probably wait when the price comes down.. Anyone know the price of games?PS3 has had it's time, after a year of xbox 360 sony is going to loose it's market.